• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Menera.net 8.60 - EVOLUTION SERVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, u were tping around with ur character while they were doing it, u cant tell me u werent playing lol

So please bann them right away next time u see someone botting, no matter if for healing purposes or other stuff.

but, i don't know... who is bot... so far i found only one and he are banned.

i guess it's nwtr's rl or himself : ppP

1. I don't play.
2. I don't have rl playing tibia.

#edit

EOvz2p9v0g.png

Last edited:
removed, mow take off that horrible server from my thread

Do Phyro Collosus drop anything good?
I killed 50 of em and no loot so far :p

Also, is it allowed to post ingame pics in this thread? :>

Do Phyro Collosus drop anything good?
I killed 50 of em and no loot so far :p

Also, is it allowed to post ingame pics in this thread? :>

ye you can post (just ingame pics :p) ... you killed 50? :eek:
The loots are great... i just killed one and give golden legs :eek:

Golden legs r great...? lol

Na i only got some weak shit, same for Chakals, also got only shit from them XD

Phyro Hunt, pro style :D
phyrohunt.png

And killed 2 Chakals (These basterds hit hard as hell, used 200 GMP just for 2 of them lol)
chakalhunt.png

Yes i kno, my graphics r sucky, get over it ~

Golden legs r great...? lol

Na i only got some weak shit, same for Chakals, also got only shit from them XD

Phyro Hunt, pro style :D
phyrohunt.png

And killed 2 Chakals (These basterds hit hard as hell, used 200 GMP just for 2 of them lol)
chakalhunt.png

Yes i kno, my graphics r sucky, get over it ~

nice waste with chakal :p

drop g legs, msm, others :p

are you fucking stupid.. ever heard of walking in and out of pz? i can use 30~ pots just to kill 4 or even more

I did PZ Jumping but u cant kill em that way without wasting shitloads cause they r immune to Death means SDs dont work, and now get lost.
And if u come up with *Oh why dont you use Avalanches?!?*, because i dont feel like making them myself or spending alot of money for them, i cud also exori frigo em but i UE em cause it gives me mad M-lvl.

Ugh, the Level 200 Spell for EDs sucks badly, i thought its gonna be some badass ice spells that hits just 1 target cause it takes 900 Mana but its just 2 elemental spells mixxed together doing ~300 damage lol

And u shud change the normal anni that way that u have to solo it, thats ways more fun :D

Edit: Sorcerer Command is M-lvl botting (And no idea how but hes healing 800 Mana), please bann him ~
I checked it this way, i talked to him for 2 minutes asking him different questions and than ive waited there, ive asked him *Are you botting* and 3 minutes later says he 'no' while hes still spamming UEs lol
And ive got screens to prove it ~

Last edited:
pff is that lvl 200 spell still not fixed? This is probably the worst OT ever T_T Delyria was way better..

Kay now somthing thats rly annoying.

Thats the case~

Sorcerer Command was MCing, the character with the lower level was banned, the main char not (Altho Sorcerer Command got also banned, but apparently hes unbanned now)
So i asked Santi whats going on and why hes unbanned, Santi said first that hes unbanned because *The MC wasnt running on the client on wich Sorcerer Command was*, i think thats rediciolous cause it doesnt matter on wich client the MC runs.
Later than has Santi said that it was apparently Sorcerer Commands brother that was on the char, so i said *Than tell him that his brother should come online, but i bet that he will say that his brother isnt at home now or smthing*, so told him that his brother should come online but as i said was sorcerer command all like *Oh hes not here atm*.

Now the thing, u said u cant bann him cause u dont know if he has got a brother or not (Cause u havent got evidence) but how could you bann his other MC athrix than?

My suggestion: Bann both theyr chars and tell them that they will be banned until both of them come online and prove that they really are brothers (Aka making new accounts fast and walking around simultaniously), when they do it than u know that they are not MCing, when theyr not doing it than u know that he lied and that he hasnt got a brother.
That method takes max 5 min and its the easiest way to prove if someones really MCing.

And to the guys that go now off and are like *Oh you retard he just MCed just leave it alone*, it annoys me that he MC, bots and that he still doesnt get banned thats all.
I know u cant bann him for botting bcause u havent seen it but u can bann him for MCing, that would proof that ur taking ur job seriously and that its not another one of these servers that claim that botting isnt allowed while botters dont get banned.

@Dastan
You do realize that even if he has a brother They should get banned
MC is being on one Server with same ip with diffrents Characters
However....
Same ip
Different characters
=
Bannishment
And you might ask why???....
Since this is third party
*How to solve this problem
Simply make them both download HotSpotShield
*What is HotspotShield
Hot Spot Shield is a program which makes you able to Use an IP
Note: The ip you get is random,You do not Choose it

~~Rush~Crush~~

Good luck! :D

Last edited:
After some error with zaypay, i decided to put Daopay, that supports more countries.

Menera Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back