• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Menera.net 8.60 - EVOLUTION SERVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO LOOL WE WERE DOING A QUEST AND WENT TO PARTY THEY HITTED ME PROBABLY SO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE QUEST I DIED FROM CREATURES THEY HELPED ME IN THE QUEST BUT I DIED AND THEY DIED TOO :p THATS WHY THEY PUT THIER NAMES EVEN IF YOU LOOK THIER NAME YOU WILL SEE ME KILLED ONE OF THEM ITS BECAUSE WE WERE TOGETHER DOING A QUEST THATS ALL ;P

sure i would join any guild though xD

Website is offline? :/

@ uchiha1sasukee:

That's not the word on the streets... I heard they raped you. :3

no its not :p, when someone hits you by mistake and u died from a creature like orshabaal then they would put the one who atked you and the creature tahts what happened to me ;/,,, Prove it :p ;3

In 60 minutes or less the server are online again.

After many mistakes many players are annoyed ,and we decide to give them the best result by changing the system to Ubuntu Server, and the server was shut down for while. Sorry for the delay in configure Ubuntu we did this to give our players the best server to play and enjoy we make our best to make the server enjoyable for our players and now we finished and made the server online again.

Hope to see you there and have fun.

#100 post's :D

Join us, maybe today new update :)

# Kill bot :

pnPfTs1yVw.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back