• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] MetalRage 8.60 custom map + rl war system

Thanks you guys, For the advice, and to Immortality, for uploading.

Hope you don't mind if I share the pics.

Have a great time everyone!

Did you close the server down or something? Doesn't seem like its gonna grow if its down for these extended periods.

Did you close the server down or something? Doesn't seem like its gonna grow if its down for these extended periods.

The server will have ample time to grow over the years I intend to have it online.

My hoster didn't get a receipt in his email from paypal (dono why) so he shut off my server. I had to email him, wait and then he turned it back on.

The server will be online, the payment will be paid, and confirmed EARLY this time, trust me, I hate these unexpected downtimes as much as anyone.

(technically, this is the second downtime I know, the first time, he shut it off early, and the second, i explained above... I don't think it will be a problem next month.)

I wont let these issues continue, trust that.

All the good servers doesnt have many players BUT all the bad servers got 100-200+..

Back