• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] MetalRage 8.60 custom map + rl war system

Solid server! Used to be great when I played, but the severe lack of players ruins it most of the time unfortunately :(. Good luck with this server still Taurus, I give you credit for paying the money out of your pocket to Don Daniello(my pokemon server uses him also). If you like Tibia and moderate exp rates and don't like OP donor items then join up MetalRage and bring friends!

P.s. Guild war system isn't unique anymore. Many servers have it. Everything you need to install elf's wwr system is on xtibia sadly no one actually pays for it anymore(unless they don't use google ^_^).

Signed,
Former Deleted Player Immortality

no one actually pays for it anymore
Or unless they want the actual creator of the file to get his due for it.

the severe lack of players ruins it
How can you even allow these words to escape you when you steal players for your crappy server that was offline next week.

I can actually attribute the greatest population decline of my server's history to you, Immortality. Hope that makes you feel good about yourself.

Thanks for reminding me about the loser who had nothing better to do than destroy my hard work. It's already nearly impossible to develop a playable server by yourself without someone working against you.

Last edited:
Or unless they want the actual creator of the file to get his due for it.

How can you even allow these words to escape you when you steal players for your crappy server that was offline next week.

I can actually attribute the greatest population decline of my server's history to you, Immortality. Hope that makes you feel good about yourself.

Thanks for reminding me about the loser who had nothing better to do than destroy my hard work. It's already nearly impossible to develop a playable server by yourself without someone working against you.

Tibia made the guild war system to begin with. Tibia was stolen from Cipsoft. Does that mean we should pay them? I was merely trying to be kind not initiate an argument, but your rage for losing a few players is profound. You said i stole players that i did not. I did steal a few players. Most came with me by choice. Your decline cannot be blamed on me for what happened months ago. Learn to stop blaming people and do something about your server. I was just trying to encourage people to join, but you're blinded.

Lol, whatever.

I just can't stand to see you post on here, knowing you mean none of it.

I hate fakeness. My mom told me "You never could suffer a fool". I suppose it's a drawback... life tho.

Thirty dirty birds sitting on a curb
Chirping and burping and eating dirty earthworms
Along comes Herbie from thirty-third and third
Saw the thirty dirty birds sitting on a curb
Chirping and burping and eating dirty earthworms
Boy was he disturbed

Can't think, I actually stared at my keys for 30 seconds. Just trying to think of a bump.

Here it is.

Last day for the screenshot contest!

Winners will be chosen from entries posted before Feb 1, 2012.

Back