• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Naxed 8.50

soul destroyer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, we have finally gotten are ot up and running, this is going to me an ot in the making for sure. Come join and be on the top highscores list and be the best player, pvper, or whatever! xD here is some information about our server

ip:68.32.198.230

version: 8.5

Port: 7171

exp rate: x1500

skills rate: x50

Magic Rate: x10

Loot rate: x2

spawn rate: x1

Protection level: 1
acct number and pass: 1/1

p.s. we are also looking for a nice scripter that can script manarunes, custom spells, weapons, ect. IF you script you will get CM or maybe even better GOD.!

even if the server says offline on otservlist.org its actually probably up, just cuz of the ?? doesnt mean its offline, so hope to see you guys here xD

Last edited:
The server is currently shut down right now because our hoster is changing a few things. Were also getting a new mapper!!

Seems like every time I try it doesn't work.. I'll try tomorrow but that will probably be the last time :|

We've found a new mapper whos currently working on a new map, so when its done, the ot will be ready to be released. :p

Back