• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Nova Custom-Map (Dedi~ hosting) 8.31

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
Hello,

The Nova is hosted on a dedicated server in the USA so there is definitely not going to be any lag, we can manage over 150 players. Our dedicated hosting features a 100mpbs connection as well! The server is new, opened Nov 1st =D. Our dedicated hosting features a 100mpbs connection as well! We have a fully custom map including 6 citys.

Exp: Stages starting at 23x and ending at 6x
Skills: 17
Magic: 10
Loot:1
Map: Custom Map
Client: 8.31
Connection: 100mpbs
Create ACC: 1/1
Ip: projectot.no-ip.info

To login you need to use our in-game account manager which can be accessed by logging in with 1 as the account number and 1 as the password. So thats 1/1

Come join the fun, See you soon!

Last edited:
Its dedicated hosting lol, you can get 100mbps.. Anyways we've updated to 8.31 now, so come check it out! The account manager is now 1/1 instead of 111111/tibia.

Yep, workin on the acc manager right now.. So it can give you the basic plate set and a bp with a vortex, snakebite, etc.. You got a script for that?

Im tlaking about the startitems.lua script

Oh, nice... I'm gonna try this, is it well mapped? :)

EDIT: Kinda much bugs. Didn't feel like playing it any longer, sorry.

Last edited:
Mmm, in the characters list, next to my character name it says: "(Novia)".

xD, I think it should be: "(Nova)". :p?

Edit:

:/, You didnt used 8.3X borders :/!

Edit2:

depot.jpg

??

Last edited:
I like the sound of Novia better, we are also adding updates usually within every 3-4 days, adding signs, more hunting places, etc. We are updating the map today later this evening, we will work on the borders if you want them..

Tons of updates have happened over the last 24 hours, map, npc, server updates... Alot. We have also had peak of 16 players so far today.

Skill and magic rates have been lowered as well.

Okey, I will try this server one more time. :p

I'll edit and add comments after 1h.

EDIT: Well, the map isn't bad anyway. :p

How big is the map? how many MB's?

Last edited:
Having ur own homepage where you make ur account would make alot more players. I wont play a server with 1/1 so you can't even see highscores.

NICE MIKE!
I am glad to see this map back up :) I was going to work on it but I had alot of shit going on in rl... I still have the map... You deleted the one you made right? and you edited the one I sent you..
(map was made by him mad long ago)

Back
Top Bottom