• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [7.72] | Immortal Realms | Real Map with custom areas | Retro Open PVP | Start 15th March 19:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
http://immortalrealms.de/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

kaisa

Reaction score
🌟 Welcome to Immortal Realms 🌟

Embark on a journey back in time with Immortal Realms, where the essence of challenge meets the pace of today. Born from a desire to revive the thrilling adventures of yesteryears, our server has been meticulously designed for those who remember the days when games were genuinely hard - yet acknowledges the fast-paced lives we lead today. Immortal Realms is not just a game; it's a tribute to the golden age of gaming, reimagined for the modern player.

Our world is based on the revered 7.72 version, featuring the beloved original map that many of you grew up exploring. But the nostalgia doesn't end there; we've infused the landscape with new, custom areas, each offering unique hunting spots and quests to keep even the most seasoned adventurers on their toes. Every corner of Immortal Realms has been carefully crafted to ensure that hints and secrets are tucked within the game itself, promising a fully immersive experience.

General:

Release Date: 15.03.2024
Website: https://immortalrealms.online | Latest News - Immortal Realms (http://immortalrealms.de)
Client: Original
Host Location: Nürnberg, Germany
Host Provider: Hetzner
Map: 7.72 + Custom Areas
Protection: Anti-DDoS
Timeline: Immortal

Rates:

Exp: x16 - x1 (Note: Starting at x16, aligning with the original Tibia formula by level 200)
Loot: x3
Skills: x5
Magic: x3

New Features Awaiting in Immortal Realms:

Custom Areas & Quests: Explore the original map expanded with custom areas, each filled with new monsters, quests, and mysteries.

Optimized Progression: Experience gain begins at an accelerated rate of x16, ensuring swift early progression. By level 200, the experience rate matches the original Tibia formula, offering a balanced challenge.

In-Game Hints: All hints and clues are ingeniously integrated into the game, ensuring that every discovery is a rewarding experience.

Task System: Features an integrated task system, where all tasks are assigned and completed through interactions with the king.

Vocations Balancing: The damage formula has been adjusted to increase the damage output of knights and paladins, and monsters deal slightly higher damage, enhancing the challenge and balance.

Task:
task.PNG
New Areas:

temeria.PNG
temeria2.PNG
battleground.PNG

Its very unclear what map this server is using, maybe think about adding more information about the server?

Its very unclear what map this server is using, maybe think about adding more information about the server?
have you considered reading the title? lol

Real Map with custom areas​

another chatgpt advertisement with 3rd screenshot being weird and 2 different website links where 1 doesn't work
xd

another chatgpt advertisement with 3rd screenshot being weird and 2 different website links where 1 doesn't work
xd
1710533195625.png

You bored? just spaaming every damn thread on this forum with toxic bullshit,

im not even gonna play this server since its not my type but people like you are really the scum of this community

both links work and blaming something for using technology is cringe af, you'd the the kind of housewife to think Omg shes using a washing mashine instead of lake water smh

View attachment 83014

You bored? just spaaming every damn thread on this forum with toxic bullshit,

im not even gonna play this server since its not my type but people like you are really the scum of this community

both links work and blaming something for using technology is cringe af, you'd the the kind of housewife to think Omg shes using a washing mashine instead of lake water smh
this bored rats abound in this forum.

ai is there to help you with something you're not very good at
copy pasted project = sign of not being good at something
if you can't even spend few minutes on Advertisement which is easiest thing, why would we spend time checking server?

says guy with hidden profile xD maybe you should reveal so we can check your posts?
edit. I just checked your posts, they are same as "toxic" as mine, why would you post about me when not checking your posts? XD

this bored rats abound in this forum
+1 agree
keep positive vibes :)
copy pasted projects! very good, stable server that has been there for 100+ times, for sure it will work :)

this server runs really smooth, been playing it for 2 days now and even if its low ppl playing i feel all is ok
host is also super nice

Hi All,

I must say, a really well put together server. I playing 7.4/7.7 only. And the server feels balanced, It's not another boring x1. Progressions is nice, but it's not OP with unlimited cash and pulling mfs everywhere.

Beside thats, the economy is enjoyable. Server feels real in terms of mechanics. Monster beh, spawm rate etc. So it have that autentic vibe, but the phase is faster. :)

So if u wannt hang out, and have some action feel free to join.

Cheers Zorenia