• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you die tp to temple instead of actually dieing
Is it possible to loose level etc without disconnecting? :eek:
Sounds like a good idea for a game where you die more often. Not really worth the work to keep bps open. But it can often take some time to restore a good connection to the game server trough proxys.

thanks for hosting this
You should thank him in donation shop lol. ;p

If there are more people who want to play. All you need to donate on paypal for hosting the server is his email adress. A monthly total of around 50 dollar is needed, I think. I donated 10 euros for hosting today. So if we can gather enough he doesn't need to pay it all by himself again. It's gonna come back later for sure as always. I'd just like it to come a little sooner than that. And even if it doesn't, counting the hours I've played are already worth it.

Even without ssas etc he would still be 1000x times better than u brian lold

Many botters online using NG, classic botter and ot client(i have them all myself and each works).

Sd damage is very bad and low. How can level 85 sorcerer hit 190 with sd ? wtf this is not real tibia. I hit 230 with ue also? stupid. I should be able to burst sd, ue and other mage die. On rl tibia if u burst + gfb and ue then u will kill mage same level. Here ue damage is same as sd damage.

Mwall is bugged and not like real tibia. I tested it and i put follow on somebody and he could still mwall me which is wrong. The skill doesnt lie in being able to mwall on bug ot, it lies in being able to push and mwall.

I have 3-4 bp of cc (over 60kk in cash) and i fight always with 2-3 bp of ssa because randomly i had bug.

People abuse exp bug and are level 95-100.

I will give it 5/10. This server is not how a war server should be. Yesterday we couldnt kill level 87 mage in 100 % trap because he was using ssa, ring of healing, soft boots, mana himself and 2 of his friends was sio him. We count combo on him and all 3 of us done sd combo and we hit 610 but he didnt die even. On my first character I made, i have extra 85 hp and many players have extra hp.

How is this old school tibia if 2 lvl 85 sorcerer cannot ue combo a mage on lvl 90? We both burst combo then ue combo 580 damage but he dont die. Ue has soul requirement of 3. So why you need to fuck it up and make sorcerer useless? How can i hit 170 with wave on lvl 85 when on rl tibia i should hit 300+. This server is useless and so bad and its best server for botters.

Last edited:
This is war server not rpg ue damage is changed intentionally.

http://old-war.hopto.org

Old-War v10 is now running.
2 shoots to kill others, realtibia exhaust and events are back.
Money bug & players never dying errors are gone.

Download the new client and start playing!

Cannot login it on and nothing. I can see this message - none is streaming right now. Fix it pal.

You can't use letters in account number, thats why. Make a new account please.

I'm sorry to say but this is one of the worst servers i've ever played. It's so stupid to login and be paraylzed over and over or spammed by groups of botters with no banning being done at all. (It upset me enough to post this)
I will never login to this server again not fun at all
No idea why on gods green earth you have anti bot in the title. That sir, is an embarrassment
I get it, you ban botters you wont have players. Well, non-botters will quit. Peace out!
(This would be really good if you banned botters. considering the entire idea is revolved around PVP it makes no sense to play with people cheating)

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say but this is one of the worst servers i've ever played. It's so stupid to login and be paraylzed over and over or spammed by groups of botters with no banning being done at all. (It upset me enough to post this)
No idea why on gods green earth you have anti bot in the title. That sir, is an embarrassment
I get it, you ban botters you wont have players. Well, non-botters will quit. Peace out!
(This would be really good if you banned botters. considering the entire idea is revolved around PVP it makes no sense to play with people cheating)
Haven't really played it much but, 1)but it is an anti-bot client but people make custom bots. 2) He does ban botters, but what can it really do on a war ot? new account new char etc,

i think i've played it enough to know that there arent that many botters that play, i've seen the owner delete botters before but like Spray said they can just make a new account, new char... i think IP banning them would work... would it ?
sometimes if you make it known they're botting, people will team up against the botter which is pretty cool

@Lording servers been off for like a week or something, i wanna playyy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back