• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lording

Reaction score
Old-War is comming back with some changes.
Welcome to Old-War. This is a war-rpg based server, it depends mainly on skills and experience with the old school days.

Important notes:
-Start at level 50 with equipment and skills.
-Whole tibia map to kill your enemies and hunt monsters.
-No frag limits(theres no ban for frags
-Unlimited runes(not manafluids)
-Slow skills(You can skill to hit better)
-You have 3% to loose your set(not BP) -Task system(ask Aruda)

Commands:
*To check all type: !commands
-!buy ring of healing(+20 speed/regen)
-!promotion
-!cast

Exp rate 49 - 55 level, 35x
56 - 70 level, 25x
71 - 80 level, 20x
81 - 90 level, 15x
91 - 100 level, 10x
101 - 120 level, 8x
121 - 130 level, 7x
131 - 999 level, 5x

The server count with Cast/Stream system:
!cast on -- enable your live stream
!cast off -- turn it off
!cast kick \"playername -- kick an spectator
!cast ban \"playername -- banish an spectator
!cast password PASSWORD -- set a password

The description is very short to be honest just check it out by yourself and discover Old-War!

Last edited:
another pk server where gms are corrupt no thanks is your third try not counting past servers after some days is dead

1.- create a good server for a community that doesn't have any.
2.- make it completely antibot and fair for every player.
3.- pay a dedicated machine without any donations
4.- make alots of events so players don't get bored after some weeks(every single one was requested mr original)
5.- wait for OTLand trolls to make your day with such posts.

This server is completely FREE, please feel the same way to NOT join it as you can notice I dont care :(
I'll keep improving myself and my servers anyways. I dont need to lie or create new users on this forum, there are alot of players that enjoy the effort I make :)
another pk server where gms are corrupt no thanks is your third try not counting past servers after some days is dead

damn these boys nowadays, you suck'd my eggs on PM and now you come with that rage post
so hilarious if you ask me. good thing my server doesn't depends of you doesn't it? :).
I won't even bother myself replying to your statement about corruption because you clearly know shit about what you talk about.
classicus.org
tibianic.org

heaven forbid people start being original
Nothing against ya, I've enjoy'd pandera so good while it was online. You're just not the right person to judge me for not being original.

Nothing against ya, I've enjoy'd pandera so good while it was online. You're just not the right person to judge me for not being original.
i don't understand, pandera had custom map, custom spells, customs effects/crit chance, all made by me and one other person, while u put up real map after real map, with the occasional war/custom server that someone else made (mine included xd).

i'd say i'm in a pretty good place to judge

Thats what I talk about, you copied and hosted a server that was already made so It's a copy if you dont know the only spells you made were utito+ from cipsoft so thats actually a copy. I hosted your pandera because you offered it and the map was better but It keep being a map made by Yurez, we're at same place if we talk about rights.

Welcome to Old-War 7.40
A lvl 50's war server with many details in it.

Fully antibot server without lags.
This version of Old-War is Realistic that means it's exactly how it was back in the old days. This is not an OTServ-like version as the last one.

Old-War has some nice features such as killstreak(i.e: double kill), map changer(every 45 minutes), skulls for kills items for X number frags and many others like 500 gp each kill(auto stacking) and NPC to buy items such as Machete, SSA and Blessing to protect % of your levels. It also has many events and mini-games.
There you are a list of events/mini-games that have been added lately:
Team Deathmatch (X vs X players, small arena and GFB's are disabled there)
Last man standing (1 shoot kill, rune goes to the floor if you miss it)
Capture the flag (2005 maps from Old CTF like pomillo)
Bomberman (with outfit and bomb sprites)
Football (with highscores)
Snake (old cellphone game)
Zombie (survival)
SD&Utamo Arena (You can't use anything except SDs).

The server count with Cast/Stream system:
!cast on -- enable your live stream
!cast off -- turn it off
!cast kick \"playername -- kick an spectator
!cast ban \"playername -- banish an spectator
!cast password PASSWORD -- set a password

Some players requested it so there it is, sorry if it's not well explained but I'm very tired(11AM). I will update this thread with more information, image or videos.

Hey your server is bugged right now, maybe you should come online to fix it.

I am surprised how a hard-working man is getting more hatred than a hacker who basically recked oldschool community in part and is on a new agenda to destroy it even more.

I can only say that I wish you goodluck Lording and it's always nice to see a war server online.

Fribben.

Cheers for you Fribben, I don't even need to say good luck because I already know how professional your servers are made and afterall this and the respect is the only thing that matters. :)

I've heard rumors yesterday about an OriginalTibia server based in the US. I am not sure if it will become true but that would be amazing and I'll keep waiting patiently for it. Dunno if you remember we had this conversation at PM few years ago.

Keep with the quality!
Have a nice day.

Thank you, it's now fixed.

Great, it's an awesome war server, I'd suggest is adding a default team system though, similar to the one that 36.hopto.org had. I've logged in a few times and saw teams of 5 guys online, 5v1'ing anyone that they see.

I am surprised how a hard-working man is getting more hatred than a hacker who basically recked oldschool community in part and is on a new agenda to destroy it even more.

I can only say that I wish you goodluck Lording and it's always nice to see a war server online.

Fribben.

This. I will be playing now, didn't even see this thread yet. Good job Lording!

1650 ms attack and 900 ms for healing.
The server was modified some time ago because it was always less than 15 players, but now it reach 50+ and it doesn't fit that well due the spam.
You can post your suggestions here.

Same as real Tibia; 2 sec offensive and 1 sec support. Also you should definitely remove ue, all people do is mc level and then run in ue and run out. Becoming a spam server. And another thing, what is gold used for?

Also give knights a 2 hander through gold, I am averaging 40 dmg per attack

The server is back online.
Updated latest news with more information about the server.

Couldn't edit post.
Same as real Tibia; 2 sec offensive and 1 sec support. Also you should definitely remove ue, all people do is mc level and then run in ue and run out. Becoming a spam server. And another thing, what is gold used for?

Also give knights a 2 hander through gold, I am averaging 40 dmg per attack

Help me thinking in solutions, removing UE isn't the best option because it was part of the game, and many of the players like to SD and then UE instead of 2x sds or so (You have to keep in mind that Druids has ml 45 so if we do some changes to UE, sorcs would need be upgraded to ml 45 also). At the moment you need level 51 to shoot UE's and it's nerfed(it should hit harder).
Maybe changing it so it cost soul points? let's say 3 soul points(every kill gives you a soul point) I guess if I do this I'll have to put the real UE formula, what do you think?
Note that your soul goes to 0 every death.

A new knight weapon for gold will be added to the command !buy today. Feel free to suggest any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back