• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] – OldSchool Ots 7.7 – Full Global Map - Launched 26/08/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than Realots? HAHAHA

I tried this server. When I died, I didn't drop my bp. When I took boat from thais -> edron it sent me to darashia. Monster spawns are fuckkkked, go to some places and it has 2x as many monsters as normal.

Funny guy tries to be funny. This server will never have over 50 players.

Why do you all flamin', It's his decision, and he can do whatever he want. Also, this server looks like it will grow. It has only 13 players online right now. The most 7.x server have under 10 players lol...

20:00 Grilz: www.oldschoolots.com / Check this new oldschool ot , low stages all like old tibia , u have to pay spells etc.

Poor advertising

Still it can't be better than RealOts, there is no chance in hell, because RealOts is the server you are trying to imitate

Still it can't be better than RealOts, there is no chance in hell, because RealOts is the server you are trying to imitate
No server can be better than RealOTS..

RealOTS is the server every OT ever made trys to imitate... [real tibia server]

qm.gif

qm.gif

Firstly there is an error on the website in the section "Who's Online" are always the same, secondly I would play here but 3 of experience is very low, so whoever experience just go low to tibianic, the truth is very risky to go to your server, but I think the level 1 to 100 4x 6x and then you would have enough people, it is only an advice, fortune.

No server can be better than RealOTS..

RealOTS is the server every OT ever made trys to imitate... [real tibia server]

The only purpose is: a Tibia OldSchool Ot that make us remember how was the gameplay and graphics of Real Tibia version 7.6/7.72. It's Oldschool -.-"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back