• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[usa]OldschoolOT7.6 where heroes r made

robbydeath

Reaction score
NOTE: when creating a character the little box is down for some reason, kinda hard to see you may have to put your cursor on it and drag it up to create, that is what i had to do atleast.
ALSO: many bugs with prior server have been FIXED, including ; houses, pz bugs, trapwholes,npcs roaming, SSA & MIGHTRING.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
REMEMBER: IT TAKES PLAYERS TO GAIN PLAYERS NOW YOU CAN BECOME THE TOP .
Backstory:
OldschoolOT was once released, I made bad calls as owner, made much mistakes. However now I am dedicated to learning from my mistakes and try to make the BEST OT possible. First, I hope to make good with old players. I promise not to add any custom additions to any houses, or map inside the REALMAP area. I promise I will never sell donations which will remove the classic balance of tibia. I will leave all decisions to a votes for ALL players words. The server already has FULL real cipsoft map FROM 7.6, no downgraded bullcrap.... 3 CUSTOM islands + custom CITY with more houses PLUS ALL REAL houses WITH real cipsoft names [300+?].
FULL real 7.6 NPCS with REAL names & some increased loot value to help low levels out on this RPG server ! FULL oldschool spell costs. 80 for exura vita, 800 for ue, 275 for sd, 100 for uh, ECT(please when playing, if I missed some or made cost incorrectly please post in server forums I will fix FAST!).The server has all required information on the website !
BUY PREMIUM WITH !buypremium
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
Reasons to leave current server and
join http://OLDSCHOOLOT.NO-IP.INFO Because we want it the most.
---------------------------------------------------------
This server is ran for the people, and will be ran by the people. YOUR thoughts and ideas will be thoroughly taken into account for future updates, I will personally get to know & friend every single player that decides to dedicate time into trying my server. I will try hard not to disappoint like may have in the past. Anyways, ENOUGH OF THIS !! on with it.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
SERVER IS FOR USA PLAYERS. All ARE WELCOME THOUGH!
IP: OLDSCHOOLOT.NO-IP.INFO
EXPRATE: 10x solid
port: 7171
Skills: 15x
Magic: 8x
lootrate: 2.5x
REST OF INFORMATION IS ON NEW WEBSITE!
------------------------
IF YOU THINK YOU GOT SKILLS THERE ARE ALREADY TEAMS WAITING TO FUCK YOU & YOUR FRIENDS UP.
CHECK THESE VIDEOS OF THE OLD SERVER BEFORE JOINING.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
CREDITS ON VIDEOS BELOW : SAMMYNSC [ nice job glad you enjoyed my server so much <3 I'm sorry for past arguements ]
YouTube - Tibia Movie [Relentless]
YouTube - Tibia Movie [Redemption]

REMEMBER: IT TAKES PLAYERS TO GAIN PLAYERS NOW YOU CAN BECOME THE TOP .

This server would not be possible without Shanksera, the real brains behind the operation.
I hope players will join and try it out.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<

Last edited:
checkout the unique spells lookup on the website ;) Well its not very hard to create, But i think its very great!
for some reason my header does not appear, i will work on this... and also when you create character the creation box is hidden down and must drag up... is weird ! thanks for creating character ;) enjoy i will check in morning and fix all problems. one more time I apologize for previous players I hope you can find fun in the server again.

>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
IT TAKES PLAYERS TO GET PLAYERS, WILL YOU BE THE TOP LEVEL ?
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
10x is hardly low rate.... I think you've played to many OTs my friend,anyone whos good can make level 100 on 10x like its nothing. ANYWAYS, I like the videos and can take constructive criticism it's fine with me if someone doesn't like me... this server is still good. Someone put time into my ot making them, and I appreciate that very much. Even if his opinion on me is no good. It's also not 100% correct, there are many people who would say i'm a good person. thank you :)

Also who makes videos on pvp of servers they don't like ? I think this confuses me :p kingdanny can explain.
He just had some anger against me for stupid choices I won't repeat.

plus take one look at the pvp and say you don't want some ^^
i learned from mistakes and fixed many problems , buy the best house invite all your friends.
>>JOIN NOW CLICK HERE<<
Its really not that hard or lowrate ! if you are skilled in tibia it will be fast for levels and you will have worth in your character.

Last edited:
No offense, but i know the owner of this server and he had his old server running for 2 days then it went offline, i told you i woujld be a dedicated player but twice that shit happened and now a reset? Ya no sorry but 0 support for this server

OldschoolOT [my old server] Was up for two days and SammyNSC made two pvp videos one 9 minutes and one 5 minutes of tons of different kills?
with several parties ..... uhhh ? Oldschool OT was open for 3 months, and several people can tell you that is the truth.
I attempted to re-open before but decided to close it back down to further fix and add things, now the real deal is back and here to stay.
Look if you don't believe me, the forums on our website.
------\/------------\/------------\/-----------\/------
Registered users: 64 [64 users on our forums in 2 days? NOPE, over 3 months.]
Our newest member: Xuman
Visitors since January 25th, 2010 5196 [2 days and 5196 views hey thats 2500 a day , well over.]
that is 104 a hour, sorry it did not happen, this was over a period of 3 months.

You said you had a better dedicated host within 2 weeks, after 3 months you still didn't had one.

yes in my last server i said I hoped to take dedicated fast and I never did take it, but its expensive... now the server is running great for many players without lag, i am happy how it is now for usa players, mex , br players.

if you keep it good for only usa, br,mex players then your online list will always be like this: Server Online
Players: 7/300
Uptime: 34:22
;) so your choiceXD

I cant afford dedicated I'm sorry some players from elswhere don't lag, also my server is in the 2nd day lol 8 players is what i expect for 1 day. they are loving it too ..... I am from usa, and i'm sorry my net lags for Europe players... if i try to play classic tibia, or roldera, i am with lags... I don't complain for them to take better host.^^ join or don't but I think I don't need you tell me how host server , unless you want pay bill on dedicated for me im sorry if lags for you and you don't want play from lags :( i would love to see you playing assasin

Last edited:
Btw nice, 7 online at high point. Congrats. Site needs alot of work. Maybe a banner instead of a giant sploch of green?

Btw nice, 7 online at high point. Congrats. Site needs alot of work. Maybe a banner instead of a giant sploch of green?

maybe shut up , instead of spamming?

why you spam **fans forum plxplxplx up it , and now flame?Hmm.. let me guess someone from ours enemy's from 2nd account.

do you know how to edit post ? double post is against the rules its called spamming,
maybe jealousy or fear ?
My banner is not working i'm trying to fix it, no big deal.
OLDSCHOOLOT is great ;)
JOIN NOW CLICK HERE
level to the top while you can!
the classic full real tibia plus custom islands & city to explore.
all stories have a beginning, this is yours.
JOIN NOW CLICK HERE

Back