• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[usa]OldschoolOT7.6 where heroes r made

Sorry he hasn't gotten anything from me, i told you anyone whos good can level fast, you noobs don't believe me, ask anyone pro at tibia how hard 10x is, and he was 60 when i changed double exp weekend. so he had 20x exp for the last 10 hours, wow if its hard for you guys to take levels with this exp you suck at tibia.

Lol, whoever thinks i'm being boosted is a retard, sorry that i know how to level in old style tibia, not to mention it's been 20x. And sorry that i know how to and have the patience to sit and make 180 bps sds for my mlvl. So quit bitching at Robby about boosting me, and leaving bad comments about his server, learn to level and play and maybe you can get to level 100~ on a 10x ot also. (20x atm due to double experience weekend usually 10x). So instead of saying that he boosts me, maybe you should get on and talk to em as i'm doing all this retards.

a player has triggered the giant spider mating season in Planes of Havoc. Old widow lerks around POH, beware !
double experience weekend will end tonight [for me] In 10 hours +/- for now and resume next week on friday.
5/21

Last edited:
Major update scheduled : all players will lose there depot items so please remove them ASAP, the update will include but is not limited too the following;
citizinship portals for cities, blessing npc, pz zone bugs, monster bugs, npc bugs, adding HINTS of how to access the custom islands, as well as city. stay tuned !

why would you look forward to it when you dont even play ? you are stupid.... there is no monster bugs, maybe in your fail ot. gtfo my thread.

Major update scheduled : all players will lose there depot items so please remove them ASAP, the update will include but is not limited too the following;
citizinship portals for cities, blessing npc, pz zone bugs, monster bugs, npc bugs, adding HINTS of how to access the custom islands, as well as city. stay tuned !
(...)
why would you look forward to it when you dont even play ? you are stupid.... there is no monster bugs, maybe in your fail ot. gtfo my thread.

Read what you wrote again.

he just enjoys the server and hes nice guy but i never gave him anything, also 20x weekend i told you that already, you guys are n00bs f0r r3al . he has played since it came out hardcore , no problem with that at all.
so interested in posting on my thread doubtfull posts xD

This server is under a week old, You can still join and take top levels, best houses, plus double experience weekends along with 3 custom islands to explore , as well as the full real oldschool 7.6 map , FUN.

Back