• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Oldschoolots 7.72 - Release 10/16 [Real Map]

Agreed, but it's nice server to play till realots will start. There are many h rate servers but any (fresh) lowrate.

^ its like in 7.7 if u have to ask u shudnt fucking play.

2 mana/2sec instead of 2 mana/3sec

to bad "your" not good at english even though you live in the US.

I dont live in the US. Im from Quebec,Canada.The french part.

BTW isnt it supposed to be a 2x lootrate. Goldrate is a bit low on a lot of creature. Scarab,Larva,Cycs. Also lootrate from say halberd and dark helm is more low then real tibia and its supposed to be 2x. As in 2more chance not 2x less chance. And thats for every single item there is.Lot of item that are on tibia that are 0.5 or 1% you have 0.5 and 1.2..or = amount.

Also,why are you boosting other people vocation when 7.72 is the update that kinda screwed mage over? Takes too much mana for making runes and etc.Mstar with attack36 like seriously if your boosting people up you should boost wand damage to compensate or lower the mana need for runes or make handmade rune 2x more charge.

Last edited:
Starting today, the PA system that is sold in the shop for real money, will be replaced by the sale of money in the game. It will cost 25k for Premium 30 days. It can be purchased at NPC known as Queen Eloise in Carlin, just saying premium or premmy. :)

atk 65 on paladin weapon is not right...Its unbalance. Man just think about a paladin running after a mage with assasin stars and sds,seriously. This is totally unbalance.

Deadbringer, you probably haven't played this version. Before commenting, you should try to check what they did. Mage has sd + burst arrow (which is ml based on this version). So what they did is they increased paladin's and knight's weapons damage and buffed exori. It looks balanced to me.

Overall the server is pretty good. I'm enjoying it, more now that you can buy p.a for game money.

its all you can do here right? bitching on someone his english. But if it makes you proud keep on doing it, little kid.

Last edited:
a paladin comboing a 60 ms is NOT balance. Stars (150-200dmg +sds (200 dmg +++depending on paly lvl) = 400 dmg ..and this is not on a lucky hit,thats an average hit. Now tell me i dont even do 400dmg with a single sd and ive got wayyy less hp. Not to mention a single paly can take me down in a matter of 0.5second.

But yeah im enjoying the server,just saying its unbalance. Burst arrow arent buyable as far as i know of. Throwing stars,Pbolts are all buyable. We got wands,so burst is totally useless. Man imagine me with a bow getting rape no shield by throwing stars.Just doesnt make sense to me.

Awesome server..
Enjoying every thing so far!!
No lags or crash!

Good job!! =)

Back