• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OldTibia 7.4 - Tasks/Staged EXP/Active Staff

@cbrm - I agree to the name change :)

@Topic, Great turn out on the server so far. Lots of bugs fixed, and everything is coming together nicely.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, you are the ones that help us make it an enjoyable place to play!

Last edited:
Do you use 2 accounts to post on the same thread? <...>

@cbrm - Focusing more on this account, yeah. May use GM Exploze though, but I dropped the name due to I am not a GM on Otland so why use that here.

So uhh, about that thread title change? Do I have to get on my knees and give you some back alley action to get it? Lulz <3

~Topic
Change Log for October 18th:
-Weekly/Monthly Frag Limits removed, only Daily matters now.
-Players will now be banned if they double "Daily Limit"
-Meaning, weekly limit is 3, then 3 * 2 = 6 Kills for ban.
-Player PVP EXP Gain set to 1% of players level, Kill Level 91 = 144,019xp gain.
-Triangle Tower Lever now works properly.

Change Log for October 16-17th:
-AntiPK Broadcast when a player is killed has been added.
-Premium Light is now infinite on login.
-TalkAction !online now shows levels.
-Red Skull Remover added to shop.
-Custom PVP Experience, earn 2% of players current experience!
-Death Loss has been raised from 10 to 50, this means a level 80 should lose 1 level.
-Players who stand on Mystic Flames can now be properly attacked.
-You can no longer use a rune + attack spell at the same time.
-Healing Spells now properly exhausts you.
-Premium outfits are only for Premium again.
-The AntiPK Broadcast doesn't report Premium Players.
-Knights "exori" mana cost is now level * 2, before was level * 4.

Overall summary:

-Monsters no longer double attack!
-Spells properly exhaust and you now earn exp for kills!
-Premium Benefits added!
-New Frag Limit/System!

@cbrm - Focusing more on this account, yeah. May use GM Exploze though, but I dropped the name due to I am not a GM on Otland so why use that here.
Then take care with using your accounts for bumping this thread, both accounts' posting times will be considered the same.

So uhh, about that thread title change? Do I have to get on my knees and give you some back alley action to get it? Lulz <3
You can't expect to us to immediately know that you are the OP of this thread on another account.

@cbrm - I already confirmed on Exploze that I want the thread title changed, this is the reason for that comment you quote. Thanks a million for the title change mate, much love! <3

I just started in this server, its awesome! no lags, no kickis, server has nice players and there is no cheating at all!!

UP! ~

Such a fun OT. The regen is decent, the rune conjuring is nice, and the gold coins drop of monsters is a nice change, and helps out a LOT! Everything is balanced out, and the ml/skill rates is perfect! Come try this OT people.

Super Recommended!

GM takes care of bugs as soon as they are reported in the Forums.

Spawn is super fast
No money problems (Monsters drop quite a bit more than regular Tibia)
No Pay 2 Win
Premium features are cheap and basic
Click to change Coin/Plat/Crystal
Oldschool Quests
No PZ-Lock in boats (Really good!) xD
Shared Party Experience only for premium members
Task System
Promotion costs 10k
Rashid is in Thais
Anti-PK System (Someone gets killed, it gets announced [so you can be careful])

Join Join Join!!

Last edited:
So over the past 2 weeks OldTibia has become pretty much inactive. In the mean time, I have adjusted exhaust rates; optimized frag system, also changing experience stages and skill rates as well a lot of other changes that can be seen below.

With all this in places, I will most likely be relaunching OldTibia very soon so please be prepared for some random updates over the next few days as I prepare the fixes and improvements.

Updates/Changes:
  • All current tasks will be available to free players.
  • All Spells/Runes are on the same exhaust, like true 7.4!
  • Players gain full Health & Mana on Level Advance!
  • To prevent Random PK's, Kills to RS is set to 3, Kills to Ban is set to 4.
  • Monsters will no longer have fast attacks.
  • Proper Burst Arrow Damage.
  • Rent is now 1000gp and is taken weekly from the town depot.
  • Port Hope Depot fixed, Boat PZ Removed, Ferries working.
  • Bright Sword Quest now functions properly.
  • Premium Only Tasks added to Daniel Steelsoul (allows you to gain 7 new tasks).
  • Premium Players gain a new special bonus experience when hunting.
  • New Stages, Skills, Magic, Loot Rates. (Check Server Info Page)
(New launch date is November 14th, Friday @ 3PM EST.)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the support, been going hard trying to make this a decent/playable server.

725 accounts, and 941 characters have been reset back to default values. Besides things like your VIP List. If you haven't already joined us, make an account at www.oldtibia.net!

Check our website for all the information you need to get hyped for Friday!

Regards,
GM Exploze @ www.oldtibia.net

Meh, doubt ill be playing again. There was barely anyone on and when I hunted I felt like I had no supplies even when I did. The regen was too low (a BIT faster woulda been great) and the exp was rough too. I like PGing, but that was just awful at THAT low. I know you said you highered it by adding an extra 2x or whatever to each stage, but I don't think that's enough to bring me back.

Never stated it was an extra 2x to each stage, the max level rates cut out at has been raised as well all the stages have been slightly raised. I don't really understand what you mean when you say "when I hunted I felt like I had no supplies even when I did" as I have never heard anyone complain about hunting other than monster attacks being 1 second to fast which has been fixed. Regeneration Rates had a poll and everyone voted for double regen rates of real tibia, which is the reason we use this set up. I'm sorry you feel different about the topic, but this is the way it will stay unless people vote otherwise.

Also, not to mention the frag system has been completed reworked to provide the needed elements to allow a server to grow without to much random pks.

Either way, thanks for the comment mate; maybe another time!

Like I said, the "2x" thing to each stage was just me saying I remember you saying something about the exp :p But supplies, idk, i'd make some sd/explo and then the dmg even at level 47/ml40 would be terrible on dragons even, so it took forever to level n shit :/

Back
Top Bottom