• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] OldTibia 7.4 - Tasks/Staged EXP/Active Staff

@Tomonidis - As soon as we reach 20+ players I will raise the ban limit to 6. Also, only free accounts get their player kills broadcasted, if you are premium you do not have to worry about anti-pk. Thanks for your feedback!

@Syzlak - Are you on the wrong server advertisement? We never had an offline time other than reboots for updates/server saves. I don't know if you're confused with maybe OriginalTibia or another server with a similar name; but I can assure you we didn't have any problems with DDOS or offline times.

Well to start off, Mastercores has hotkeys enabled; we do not. What makes this server so attractive? I care about my players and am constantly updating the server to be the best it can be. I have spent the past 5-6 months correcting all values to match 7.4 features. As I have stated in the change logs, we are 99.9% 7.4 now with this launch. Our beta fixed a lot of issues, but when we launched we got some true old school players and I was able to gain some valuable information from them which has been used to better OldTibia for this launch.

The server has been online for 4-5 months, and is not prone to resets. Beta lasted 2 months (everyone was warned from the beginning about putting characters back to level 8 when we go live), launch lasted 2 months as-well and now we are relaunching for most likely the last time due to everything being fixed + server becoming inactive due to the problems. With everything fixed now, you can expect the server to not relaunch for atleast 8+ months if all goes well. Now that all source edits have been done to match 7.4 values, I am going through the entire server and adding all Old School Lore items, and making quests 100% like 7.4 with proper dialogs. Over time I hope to sculpt a masterpiece with the help of some supportive players.

Hope that cleared it up!

@53701688 - I can't wait either!

Regards,
GM Exploze of www.oldtibia.net

Sorry was abit busy doing other stuff but i dont know like 6 month ago i played a oldtibia.net server and it went down because of ddos from a unknown party and thats why i got confused about the name i guess however happy to see ur answer? also what country is the server hosted from and what time in paris time will it start? as it looks like right now.

Exploze free account system anti pk its unfair with premium accounts so please delete this broadcasting system please and 6 frags to ban 3 frags to rs.

And make 30 Premium account scroll cheaper than 2x 14 days if u can.

And i asking about conjuring runes , i must have blanks in hands ? Or i can have blanks in bp?
If is possibility to make conjuring runes without blanks in hands, its rlly super , beacuse taking blanks to hands 2 per 2 is boring non stop.

Im join today.!

Last edited:
@Tomonidis
1. Anti-PK is not unfair, it helps keep player killers cautious of their actions. It only broadcasts if the kill is unjustified, I'm not here to support random player killers. If you are killing someone unjustly, you should be ready for a fight.

2. Frags to ban will be raised after the weekend, I don't want random pkers over the weekend as I have previously stated.

3. Premium Time is 3$ for 14 days, can't get any cheaper than that mate.

4. Conjuring runes from backpack will NEVER happen as the way I see it, that is allowing macros to be more efficient. So, I will never do that in hopes to keep an RPG community alive on OldTibia.

@OnTopic - OldTibia
Launch in less than 6 hours! Can't wait to see you all, we have had 30+ registrations over the last 24 hours!

Regards,
GM Exploze from www.oldtibia.net

Im killed 1 ppl and got banned
Shit ots not recomended
21:13 Anti-PK System: Sabasabasabasaba [9] killed Angiologista [9] [UnJustified]

2rn47C6.jpg

Back