• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 Custom Highrate. RESET 4/30!

Was checking the donor shop for fun and I saw this

-Donor Stick: 10$USD-An unlimited assassin star!

uhmm, I got a bit confused cause I rarely play oldschool ots and I saw this.. Assassin Star on 7.6? what? it didnt exist on 7.6? sounds that RP is op? .>.<

Was checking the donor shop for fun and I saw this

-Donor Stick: 10$USD-An unlimited assassin star!

uhmm, I got a bit confused cause I rarely play oldschool ots and I saw this.. Assassin Star on 7.6? what? it didnt exist on 7.6? sounds that RP is op? .>.<

RP aren't op. they've got assassin stars, lil bit more atk than a p-bolt but are hella expensive. they still die in 3-4 UE's :D.

so many of ur cousins/room mates are vita botting, ofc u wont delete them since u bot ur self

PL wannabe Grzeboz
syrcausebot.gif

hyperion

aimbot looser smokey;
smokey-new.gif

Last edited:
lol that vita is like uber pro blackd or elf bot for sure. You cant even see the hp go down it heals so fast!

Hyperion banned for a day, he gets caught again deleted. Smokey gets unbanned in 3 hours. I banned him yesterday for botting. And how is the first kid botting? o_O

EDIT: LOL didnt see that vitabot. Second he logs in its a 1 day ban. Next time deletion.

Hyperion banned for a day, he gets caught again deleted. Smokey gets unbanned in 3 hours. I banned him yesterday for botting. And how is the first kid botting? o_O

EDIT: LOL didnt see that vitabot. Second he logs in its a 1 day ban. Next time deletion.

wow 1 day ban. :$

"Wow" last man legend if you dont like then dont play. I dont want to delete players and lose a player when maybe they dont do it anymore.

you should make a level of protection for like 25. so faggot ass level 8's can't keep coming back giving you frag after frag.

hes online now, and so are you, and you dont do shit

Hyperion is banned. That other Pz~ kid or w/e said he did it legit hahah.

legit means without a bot last time i checked. meaning he healed without a bot.

Back