• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 PVP-E/RPG Highrate

Cry about it, its the reason I dont even want to host this server anymore.. Fucking botters. And if i make it 7.7 noone plays. But its still running on the dedicated so its whatever.

Yeah. It sounds good but I won't hire any staff. Rather have no botters ban, then risk the chance of a GM getting pissed and banning the whole OT.

Why don't you just get some staff members with the ability to keep a close eye on the community WITHOUT any banishment commands? therefore they can't do anything on a tutor character besides watch people. Like wtf? I don't see any reason why botters are a problem besides the fact that your too lazy to do anything about it. GL with the server bro, all its going to consist of with an attitude like that are people who can barely speak fucking english because with bots being legal, the biggest team wins. And the biggest team is always foreigners so they're gonna murder your community straight up. Besides, I thought you said you were going to host the server until it dies. I guess that was a lie as well?

Alright you believe i would do that,
In the mean time i would fix that gay lag that makes everyone want to leave on the site!
not even dedicated?

Back