• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

a server with normal tibia client is free bot server
Only the owner of this server can make it a "free bot server" if he allows it. Going invisible can catch any botter.

If he's active enough, the difference is nothing.

Would you all like me to post a youtube video of my RL using blackd on waropolis? When it comes on that is.

Who the fuck wants to play real map, after realmap, after realmap?

Custom>generic fucking realmap garbage servers.

And this is the server of my child-hood? Are you high? This server first came on in what, 2010? 3 years ago=my childhood? Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Im gonna play here, and where is it hosted exactly?.
Colorado apparently.

Feels good to finally have a good fucking server with an excellent host.

My ping speeds are godly and I'm east coast.
9nFm968.png

Only the owner of this server can make it a "free bot server" if he allows it. Going invisible can catch any botter.

I know you will keep defending the server of your childhood, but the point is that you can't say that waropolis is bot server and a server with normal tibia client is free bot server

Botting:
is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: macro, cavebot, aimbot, healbot. I will be doing regular checks.

XD REGULAR CHECKS? ENJOY BRAH

As I said before, all GM commands are recorded on the site so I have no issue with giving Sammy a GM if it'd help ease all your worries about botters (if he'd want one).

I'd like to stay away from a custom client as they are not 100% bot free and can deter someone from playing.

Custom client = Little to no bots.
Tibia Client = Everyone able to bot.

That is the difference, who gives a shit if bob from down the road can change the packets on whatever bot to make it work... That dumbass who works at McDonalds isn't gonna be changing packets and botting.

Would you all like me to post a youtube video of my RL using blackd on waropolis? When it comes on that is.

Who the fuck wants to play real map, after realmap, after realmap?

Custom>generic fucking realmap garbage servers.

And this is the server of my child-hood? Are you high? This server first came on in what, 2010? 3 years ago=my childhood? Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Colorado apparently.

Feels good to finally have a good fucking server with an excellent host.

My ping speeds are godly and I'm east coast.
9nFm968.png
Upload the video please :)

We're here to revive what tibia was in the good days, these feelings and I dont know you but we played in real tibia map, maybe you want to feel pandora back, but hey you won't even feel it like it was in 2010 take it for sure, so bad that the realmaps you played disappoint'd you actually but we actually enjoy playing here, wars without lags and EVERY monster is edited to be harder and smarter. Without mention that there were 0 players botting ^^ btw wheres your video

It could be cancer to open tibia but not for oldschool tibia, you can't feel what you felt at 2004 playing in a "custom" Yurots
Open tibia should create new ideas for tibia etc(and keep the pvp alive) but you must let the old tibia as is meant to be and you should know it
So funny that you say "Keep playing same oldschool real maps" Actually caleb and sepeku are the only ones who're trying to open a real map project for america players, we re not talking about euro servers, lol.
Name here others real maps that we played and they get ddosed / hacked please and we'll be waiting ur video :)

Shit we are really tired about these ots :( :(- No. We dont even have any ot to play.

Did you not read that guys post? Can you really not read? Go to the end of page 5 you moron. :)

Once again, a minimap really needs to be posted as idiots really think this map is a yurots map.

>tfw the oldschool community has downsyndrome

WHERE DA VIDEO XDD WHERE DA VIDEO XDD WHERE DA VIDEO XDD WHERE DA VIDEO XDD WHERE DA VIDEO XDD WHERE DA VIDEO XDD WHERE DA VIDEO XDD WHERE DA VIDEO XDD

It's an edited YuroOTs map, moron.
GG WP.

It's an edited YuroOTs map, moron.
GG WP.
That's like saying C# is C++, sure it was built off it but it exceeded normal C++ and became it's own language.

Same with this map, it's loosely based off it.

GG no re L2P xD

Just annoyed at how shitty the oldschool community is.

People think a client will stop botting... smh

As I said before, a custom client will decrease the amount of people who are able to bot.
I could honestly care less since the odd's of me playing this server is slim to none because of who host it..

"People take the time to put up a sick custom map"

HAHAHAHAH SICK CUSTOM MAP? This shit is yurOT's bro :( the best shitty ot on world just for noobs like u,
whatever this will be 100% bot duh.. ENJOY! Currently waiting for u shit "video" lier kid.

Yours Azura Slayer

I think that the ' YurOT's map ' is kinda an iconic piece of the server. Even so, no corner of the map has missed out on any touch ups/edits (aswell as extra shit being added in completely.)

New maze quest (quite hard, rewards well worth it tho ;p).

AdT8K0R.png

VVay2Hx.png

Revamped city a bit (made it less stair-hoppy for PvP).

vnx4pvq.png

Revamped spawns:

bMJrAHd.png

Northern dragon spawn:

DkrTR0J.jpg

Overall land mass has been increased to allow space for future updates.

Minimap:

BEFORE -

exkVyfP.png

AFTER -

oKNU4xt.png

Revamped orc fort:

jmwbDwd.png

New quests:

xyXa9Xa.png

I think that's enough for now, taking ss's is boring D;

Moral of the story is; this is the best custom map out there for any oldschool server.

PS; Pepee - you make the Waropolis community look like shit ;P.

You didn't even mapped that ROFL

All of it was mapped by me, except that very last screenshot. Was sent to me by a friend and I just tossed it in =P (unsure of whether or not he mapped it himself).

This thread was exclusively for Pandera, whoever wants to talk about other servers go to the discussion board or use the PM/WM's.
Also refrain from using offensive language, this goes to everyone (yes, including OP).

Consider this a warning, which means I'll start spreading infractions to whoever ignores it.

This thread was exclusively for Pandera, whoever wants to talk about other servers go to the discussion board or use the PM/WM's.
Also refrain from using offensive language, this goes to everyone (yes, including OP).

Consider this a warning, which means I'll start spreading infractions to whoever ignores it.

appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back