• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

^ where the fuck do you get these ideas? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

From CIP. in version 7.1 paladins could use the summon spell using the spell scroll. Players could summon dragons before 7.1 but it was a chaos in a "low rate" server because people use them to kill new players in cities.

This OT is dead the GM did so many mistakes including the one made by his hosting company and people did a rage quit. He also added the trainers lvl limit way after the second start of the server. The current PVP exp is way to high that people use it to create new characters to get into trainers room easily. There was a time when you trained without kicks at trainers. There should be no trainers and for those who still play there will be a reset soon.

This OT is dead the GM did so many mistakes including the one made by his hosting company and people did a rage quit. He also added the trainers lvl limit way after the second start of the server. The current PVP exp is way to high that people use it to create new characters to get into trainers room easily. There was a time when you trained without kicks at trainers. There should be no trainers and for those who still play there will be a reset soon.

trainers were lvl 40 at the very start of the second serv ;s i'm assuming he added kicks to trainers to avoid being banned from otservlist

Lvl requirement was added some days after the second reset. I remember myself training a pally lvl 8 to pk and kicks were removed because of a bug or that is what the GM said here but he dint added the kicks for some days so people just closed the client on trainers and they still train for the entire day.

- - - Updated - - -

Lvl requirement was added some days after the second reset. I remember myself training a pally lvl 8 to pk and kicks were removed because of a bug or that is what the GM said here but he dint added the kicks for some days so people just closed the client on trainers and they still train for the entire day. Zwibek what you say is true but after 3 o 4 weeks is lame and first reset was after a week.

Lvl requirement was added some days after the second reset. I remember myself training a pally lvl 8 to pk and kicks were removed because of a bug or that is what the GM said here but he dint added the kicks for some days so people just closed the client on trainers and they still train for the entire day.

I made trainers level 40 before the start of the second serv, so yes - they were in at the very start =P. First reset was due simply to instability and a majority of the players wanted it.

Why so corrupt? I see you banning some people for macroing at trainers but not all. Most people at trainers are macroing and yet you only ban like 2 or 3? Nice going, no wonder there are so little amount of players left.

Why so corrupt? I see you banning some people for macroing at trainers but not all. Most people at trainers are macroing and yet you only ban like 2 or 3? Nice going, no wonder there are so little amount of players left.

this serv died like 2 weeks ago bro, little late m8

I enjoyed the server while it lasted, now the constant 15 ppl online are those macroers at trainers that never get banned. Obviously the server is dead and the Admin gave up on it. I just wonder if it will ever come back or be reset. Imo you allowed donations a little too late, they would have motivated you to keep the server going earlier on. But w/e I'm out until (and if) I see some news from you, Schmanky.

Back