• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Please open server sooner.
+1 I think that there's no need for all of this delay.

EDIT: That's some good news. What I like about the admin is that he takes suggestions/ideas and think about em not just say "OK" and do nothing.

btw did you change host?
No need. Our server is strong, it's just that there were server issues that were late to be announced because it took a while to diagnose the problem.

Was just bad timing.

Lower the PVP-E rates.. Shouldn't be able to kill you level 80 friend and get level 60.

I don't know where you're from but in my country summer is not a holiday lol

Why are people arguing about holidays and shit on tibia forums... Jessssssssus.

Why am I making a post about people arguing about holidays on a tibia forum..... Jesuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssss

^ You'd be surprised with the shit that goes around these forums lol..... have you seen ShadowCores' forum?

@Smerkzz: I don't know what you mean by "I feel sorry for you" because I actually get 2 and 1/2 months of vacation during Summer, but that doesn't make it a holiday, just vacations. A holiday would be like Christmas or Thanksgiving. Your welcome.

I have a backup
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Then im guessing ur from america? where im from we call it HOLIDAY not vacation. Your not welcome to talk back.

Not trying to be an asshole but if you're gonna atleast try to talk with good grammar.. Learn how to do it. :l

Then I'm guessing you're from America? Where I'm from we call it a HOLIDAY not a vacation. You're not welcome to talk back.

Why are people arguing about holidays and shit on tibia forums... Jessssssssus.

Why am I making a post about people arguing about holidays on a tibia forum..... Jesuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssss

Not trying to be an asshole but if you're gonna atleast try to talk with good grammar.. Learn how to do it. :l

u must b bored with no pandera m8

I check the forum to see what idiotic posts are made in between my league of legends games actually.

well i wouldn't call them idiotic, they're clearly not trying to speak with 100% perfect grammar (he was correcting his vocabulary btw, not even a part of grammar).

besides, your nice little grammar fixes missed a few commas. if you're going to correct someones correction, pls do it right. thx.

even your own sentence isn't using correct grammar.

Not trying to be an asshole, but if you're going to correct him, at least try to use the correct grammar. Learn how to use grammar correctly.

atleast is two separate words, btw - at least.

Back