• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

There are 35 players online because botters in trainers are getting banned. The highest mage has ml 83, macroed every night and never got banned though. Ironic.

There are 35 players online because botters in trainers are getting banned. The highest mage has ml 83, macroed every night and never got banned though. Ironic.

its one of the gms friends probally

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! You're a joke, go back to Shadow.

whos are you?
byte... never heard
i dont play shadow :s

- - - Updated - - -

Characters - Pandera 7.72

Haha, someone had a bad time huh? =P bro don't complain about shit just because your bad and your pally is deleted for botting ..
was quitting anyways server sucks nothing to do but power abuse kids in town i was to good anyways :)

The "***** ***** ***** *****" paladin is somebodys friend. :)

And theres only 30~ players online now because you can't xlog in trainers and stay online or xlog somewhere on the map with something offscreen keeping you PZ, etc.

implying the rates of the server determine whether or not ur good

lets put it this way you're playing a custom server with spells like utito tempo san exori gran etc lets see how good you are on a server without customs?

the only true pvp was before 8.0, ask anyone who played those clients on real tibia. I guarantee 99% of you who say they played back then are lying. The only reason you people think it sucks is because you grew up with 8.6 on, you never knew what it was REALLY like.

the only true pvp was before 8.0, ask anyone who played those clients on real tibia. I guarantee 99% of you who say they played back then are lying. The only reason you people think it sucks is because you grew up with 8.6 on, you never knew what it was REALLY like.

okay, who exactly are you talking to ??????

Settle down ladies, i think its safe to say 7.x ots died down when bots became available. {I dont mind using runemaker, etc, as its just deadbeat boring to sit there watching ur char skill up}

On another note, i think its pretty ridiculous losing 100%~ skills per death, that made me log out quickly after 3 deaths trying to grab my bp.

Please mind your language, stay ontopic, don't discuss using offensive words.

If you cant behave, I will have to start giving infractions and bans.

That is boring, please don't waste my time.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I was out this week and from 100+ players online at this time there is 21 now? I know HR servers decay by time but it was too fast... What happened? Is another server out?

Schmanky, i got an strange suggestion and i dont know how it will affect PVP but i think it will be very fun and interesting in hunts to add dragons and giant spiders to summon able creatures. Maybe you can add the summon spell to paladins too like in 7.1.

I was out this week and from 100+ players online at this time there is 21 now? I know HR servers decay by time but it was too fast... What happened? Is another server out?

Schmanky, i got an strange suggestion and i dont know how it will affect PVP but i think it will be very fun and interesting in hunts to add dragons and giant spiders to summon able creatures. Maybe you can add the summon spell to paladins too like in 7.1.

i'm sorry, that suggestion... A loss for words...

Back
Top Bottom