• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Dead Server
CYA

gm puting the war ot?
put on website off
are u put war ot?
please put

He said no, you learn english and how to read...

"No plans to open a war-server.

Only thing close to a war-server I would add is a PVP arena using Thais as a map or similar in the future.

Will also make a poll in the future whether or not to increase frags for redskull/frag time."

PVP arena is not a WAR OT... Retard....

Wtf, he said the ot is getting on shortly, and the website isn't even working from 3 hours ago.

Schmanky can you just asnwer us, are you going to put the ot online or not? Coz I just started getting bored of waiting.

Okay fuk this, I'm not going to play anymore, good luck.

Last edited:
mex shit noob
16h online
fucking noob
dont insult me n life
war ots u nothing
no time make lvl 100
and pk
m war OT

i didnt give a shit about that ot since beggining wanted only to play with some noobs like you i still beat u and im not war ot player so sad

The server isn't dead, nor is anything wrong. My hosting provider is re-configuring/adding a better firewall is all.

It will be on within a few hours.

hello i need use blackd for runemaker but i cant with wtfast someone can learn me use blackd with wtfast and not laggy

im not talk
to you
who are you?
ignore you noob

- - - Updated - - -

im not talk
to you
who are you?
ignore you noob

- - - Updated - - -

War ot soon?
please write to Tures Tos