• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

fuck pandera with incompetence administrators more time offline than online
i have no trust in this shit corrupted admiin
Really?

Why am I corrupt? Why should I even bother replying? Of course Pandera had a rough start but it no longer will crash and is stable.

It's my fault I get attacked?

Same news as before, server will be up when I sort this out. I don't know what to tell you.

you never fix the ddos and go afk for ur customers hah why you host ot for ddos? shit administarors
I really apologize for not being at the computer 24 hours a day, I also apologize I don't spend top dollar to host an OTServer of which I don't even have donations enabled.

Why aren't you at your computer?!!!!!!!!!! I WAN'T TO PLAY IT'S THE ONLY OLDSCHOOL OT I KNOW FFS!! I WON'T GO PLAY TIBIANIC 2X EXP OMG

Why aren't you at your computer?!!!!!!!!!! I WAN'T TO PLAY IT'S THE ONLY OLDSCHOOL OT I KNOW FFS!! I WON'T GO PLAY TIBIANIC 2X EXP OMG
It's not up to me at the moment, it's up to my hosting provider.

Its good time to open war ots , you no need dedicated server for this.
You make infinite runes, rings, mf, and we have fun.
Do not be stingy as a Jew.

you are not even on computer how u can care of your players? we need play and you are here going afk and enjoying. im sure will be offline 24h more noob gm admin
Stfu you retard it isn't his fault low life wankers are attacking the server, just wait patiently or piss off.

The owner has a great OT here and he is not getting money from it like most idiots with donations servers... Pay To Win = Sucks. The only thing i would change and is not a biggy is the trainers... that promotes AFK players and mcers. Also a bigger map with multiple cities will be cool too.

I really apologize for not being at the computer 24 hours a day, I also apologize I don't spend top dollar to host an OTServer of which I don't even have donations enabled.

but kevin and spray "donated" for the name change... HAHAHA corrupt.

There are 80% botters and 100+ in trainers, epic fail.
only 75 training spots in the island xD so fail man!! there is not even 100 train spots HAHAH!!!

gm bans many bots, check ban section. none report cam=none ban. umad?

20% without bot and maybe just 5 ppl with cam vs 80% of botters with corrupt admin. Who wins? :O

and stfu ur noone, please nubek

20% without bot and maybe just 5 ppl with cam vs 80% of botters who wins? :O

and stfu ur noone, please

hahahaha u are so mad dude!!! i am laughing!! it is crazy how mad u are!!!

ur waropolis sux your life sux!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!

pandera best OT!!!! i will wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*To win an argument against a retard, you must become a retard yourself. I have spent the last 3 years of my life studying autistic children, and now consider myself finally on the level of ignorance and idiocracy as the people who play old-school Tibia servers.

Back