• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Yes we did donate for name changes because 3 dollars is spare change to some of us and who cares lol your own team mate gave it away who we were so?
and we donated so we can help him get a ddos protection so it benefits you more than you think

Last edited:
server is ofline due to being offline

We (whole community) decided that we dont need pandera online anymore also we dont need any war ot. Schranky u can already chill and close this ot.

We (whole community) decided that we dont need pandera online anymore also we dont need any war ot. Schranky u can already chill and close this ot.
what do u play ? shitbianic?? hahahahah

NO I PLAY orsha servers like you and cry a river on otland that server is offline
anyway we are really glad to see such a morons and braindicks away from serious servers, stay on ur pandera.

time for change
the server
for me is u make lvl 50
in runes infite in thais map
for log in delte new the
characters for fun and
make some PVP
please put the war ot
msg me for more help
tures tos at your serice

lol if the ot is so shit why were you getting a BONER when it was opening fucking moron, if you dont need pandera please don't comment on this thread again or login the server. we can gladly have fun without you retard. :]

lol if the ot is so shit why were you getting a BONER when it was opening fucking moron, if you dont need pandera please don't comment on this thread again and login the server we can gladly have fun without you retard. :]
It's how the oldschool community works, if I hosted this server I wouldn't bother bringing it back up for a bunch of un-appreciative idiots.

i was just trolling u that im gonna play it whats wrong with it ? u must be retarded if u believed i was serious on what i wrote before, noob.

Back