• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Mex, do you mean getting f**ked in the a** so hard is your life? What you're doing isn't actually tibia, it's pure bulls**t that even a 10 years old wouldn't have enough time to do it. You call this tibia, damn it! I'm so f**king getting annoyed of Chinese kids like you f**king up tibia's oldschool community.

@Schmanky why dont you tell you community what is going on ? just tell them if the server come back online and when ? or if it will beclosed forever...
some people really like your server and waiting to login.

- - - Updated - - -

that was i wanted to hear !!

he dont tell a shit, while server attacked he went away from computer and left us the players, he dont fight for server but go afk administrator of shit learn respect yo ur customers and put online now
Do you not realize that if Pandera get DDoS'd, it's not up to ME, but rather the HOSTING COMPANY to sort it out? So it's irrelevant what I'm doing when it gets attacked.

Please do not open the server if you can't stop the DDoS attacks cause you're just causing deaths and item/cash loss for players. If you can't run a stable server then just don't run one at all.

Schmanky, adding another tip to Pancham list... After this happens and you re open the server make everyone spawn at temple so they dont die... I was at demons just now... is the 2nd time i die because of ddos

Schmanky, adding another tip to Pancham list... After this happens and you re open the server make everyone spawn at temple so they dont die... I was at demons just now... is the 2nd time i die because of ddos

Yah I did.

Please do not open the server if you can't stop the DDoS attacks cause you're just causing deaths and item/cash loss for players. If you can't run a stable server then just don't run one at all.

You'd rather me shut it off for good? The more you complain the more it motivates whomever is DDoS'ing =P

Everytime I'm half way to temple to go to trainers, the server gets DDOS'ed, crashed or shut downed. I'm so unlucky.

when its back up can u spawn everyone to temple?

Yeah, I will. Can't believe they randomly turned off the dedi like that, probably has something to do with the DDoS we've been having. Gonna get it back up asap.

Back