• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

ITT: Bad players complain about other classes because they are on even footings.

Again, if you died to a knight without being 30+ level below him you fucking suck, simple as that... The only thing knights excelled at on here was PVM and even then if you hunted all fucking day like most of the high score knights do you'd be just as high as them.. 80% of you geeky fucks just wanna sit at level 60-80 on a mage and PVP-E for your levels over hunting then cry like bitches because you get killed by a level 120 knight and cry OP OP OP OP OP.

No, you're shit because you couldn't run around with your OP sorcerer like you would be able to in rl back then. In this server, the knights were buffed to balance them out with mages who dominated Tibia back in 7.72, because they were OP. Since you're a mage you want to be better than knights and pallies ofc, but there needs to be a balance.

You're right, that's why knights were nerfed three hours ago. He didn't, and i quoute, "fuck them up". He's trying to make them balanced.

ITT: Bad players complain about other classes because they are on even footings.

Again, if you died to a knight without being 30+ level below him you fucking suck, simple as that... The only thing knights excelled at on here was PVM and even then if you hunted all fucking day like most of the high score knights do you'd be just as high as them.. 80% of you geeky fucks just wanna sit at level 60-80 on a mage and PVP-E for your levels over hunting then cry like bitches because you get killed by a level 120 knight and cry OP OP OP OP OP.

Even though you seem to like to disregard me everytime I tell you, I'll tell you again; no one complained. I fixed UH's after watching wars myself. Exori simply got out of hand at higher levels and it had to be dealt with.

Knights are 100% OK and you're here complaining with 0 basis. Knights are better here than they are on any other oldschool server, I'm seriously having a tough time figuring out why you're still complaining. Being a little hypocritical when you say 'cry like bitches' don't you think? xP

Watching a war of 5 level 100+ knights healing each other killing level 60's isn't a good evaluation.

Watching a war of 5 level 100+ knights healing each other killing level 60's isn't a good evaluation.

I'm not sure what you're referring to; I'm referring to the war in Heros where a 95 knight blocked the 1 way vs 7 mages.

The changes are final as you're literally the only one who has complained.

Hey what the fuck is going on?

20:59 Rat The Botter: 20:56 You have 23 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 3 hours and 29 minutes.

This fag along with "Xulodu" and "Ungetable" and a few other retards are killing everyone and not getting banned, they log out for a second and log back in to kill more people. Bull shit.

You need to IP BAN every one of them. And delete their accs ofc.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're referring to; I'm referring to the war in Heros where a 95 knight blocked the 1 way vs 7 mages.

The mages were low as fuck levels then because no knight can tank 7 higher level mages without being healed by others.

20:59 Rat The Botter: 20:56 You have 23 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 3 hours and 29 minutes.

you gonna let these fuckers ruin your server? IP ban them all, they running all through town killing everyone and never getting banned. Their whole team is theres like 5 of them.

CLOSED SERVER AS WE WERE KILLING HIM
im banking on owner corrupt.

Last edited:
Hey what the fuck is going on?

This fag along with "Xulodu" and "Ungetable" and "Dady" and a few other retards are killing everyone and not getting banned, they log out for a second and log back in to kill more people. Bull shit.

You need to IP BAN every one of them. And delete their accs ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the "bans" section of your website.

- - - Updated - - -

There are currently 26 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 22 guests)
Pancham, akabaka, Panic1, Schmanky

What are you waiting for? We'll all know you're aware of the situation so do something already or call it corrupt.

Where the fu** did you saw this? I got dropped on lvl 100 before the uh nerfed. by 4 lvl 70. Spamming uh none stop didnt worked. So clearly they were low lvl as fu** or your making up story.

*not saying the change is bad,or good.Just saying your making up story.

Hmm, yes, I'm making up the story. I woke up yesterday and the first thing I thought was 'Hm, I think I'll randomly fix UH's for no apparent reason'.

You're acting like tibia is a hard game to play or some shit?..

it's not hard @ all for me which is why i never complain.

you, on the other hand .. every other post you're bitching about something.

idk maybe u jus have an annoying/bratty personality irl and some of it sheds off on these forums =/

My damage with SD; 370.
My damage with UE; 460.

Why this drastic nerf?

100 sorcerer, ML 60 does an avg of 30-40 with burst arrows (high hit 80) PvP, which also is a nerf. Burst arrow damage should do around 100 avg PvP on that level.

Last edited:
My damage with SD; 370.
My damage with UE; 460.

Why this drastic nerf?

100 sorcerer, ML 60 does an avg of 30-40 with burst arrows (high hit 80) PvP, which also is a nerf. Burst arrow damage should do around 100 avg PvP on that level.

Nerf knights.

- - - Updated - - -

it's not hard @ all for me which is why i never complain.

you, on the other hand .. every other post you're bitching about something.

idk maybe u jus have an annoying/bratty personality irl and some of it sheds off on these forums =/

>Complains about someone complaining.

@Schamnky:

Why are UH's so bad? I'm healing ~260 with them.... how I'm I supposed to block anything as a knight? 2 Black Knights can easily combo more than 260 so I cant block even that. It's ridiculous. I'm no expert with knights but I know I should be healing more than that. Are you going to fix them, or should I just start over with another vocation?

Back