• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

@Schamnky:

Why are UH's so bad? I'm healing ~260 with them.... how I'm I supposed to block anything as a knight? 2 Black Knights can easily combo more than 260 so I cant block even that. It's ridiculous. I'm no expert with knights but I know I should be healing more than that. Are you going to fix them, or should I just start over with another vocation?

You're not.

@Schamnky:

Why are UH's so bad? I'm healing ~260 with them.... how I'm I supposed to block anything as a knight? 2 Black Knights can easily combo more than 260 so I cant block even that. It's ridiculous. I'm no expert with knights but I know I should be healing more than that. Are you going to fix them, or should I just start over with another vocation?

GM decided to give knights great melee damage and spells who does good damage (Exori Gran does 600 PVM on level 100 f.e) but reduced their healing.

I don't know why GM did this, it should be the other way around. Low damage, Good healing.

that fredo faggot uhs for 1k still, uhs need to be nerfed MORE.

You're kidding? I barely heal 280 with it, mages can heal 800+ with exura vita. Knights are suppposed to be the tanks, not mages and paladins.

You're kidding? I barely heal 280 with it, mages can heal 800+ with exura vita. Knights are suppposed to be the tanks, not mages and paladins.
the problem is exura vita, not uh's.

PS: Do you think knights should be healing more than mages? Knight's are supposed to have weak healing and rely on druids for sio'ing

This is a Pvp-E OT server, knights shouldn't have to rely on anyone. Just like mages don't rely on knights right now.

This is a Pvp-E OT server, knights shouldn't have to rely on anyone. Just like mages don't rely on knights right now.
ok

HEY GM please give knights full healing spell, give them uber exori (50 mana and deals 1k damage pvp) also buff melee !!

Fucking retards, knights are arguably the best vocation on the server right now and people want them buffed LOLOL

PVM knights were the best, if you died to a fucking knight you suck dick and needa quit playing a mage yourself dyslexic fuck.

ok

HEY GM please give knights full healing spell, give them uber exori (50 mana and deals 1k damage pvp) also buff melee !!

Fucking retards, knights are arguably the best vocation on the server right now and people want them buffed LOLOL

What does exori and meele damage have anything to do with UHs? I never said buff knights all around, only the UH. Pus, mages already have the advantage of strong haste, making them uncatchable by knights, you'd have to be stupid enough to die by a knight if you can easily run from them.

PVM knights were the best, if you died to a fucking knight you suck dick and needa quit playing a mage yourself dyslexic fuck.

No one ever said they died by a knight, why the fuck are you bringing up this in every post? Are you a mad man?

i think Maou is mad cuz he was bad at knight in the first place

poor kid died like 3 times in an hour cuz of how nooby he was, needless to say i laffed each time

The main concern here was that sorc shine in PVP,paly was balance,and knight were good pvm. Now knight are only good to help other make quest and then...well you go back to playing OP mage.

The main concern here was that sorc shine in PVP,paly was balance,and knight were good pvm. Now knight are only good to help other make quest and then...well you go back to playing OP mage.

knights are the best by far in pvm .. u bad or something ?

i think Maou is mad cuz he was bad at knight in the first place

poor kid died like 3 times in an hour cuz of how nooby he was, needless to say i laffed each time

I'm so mad that my knight that I used to get money for me and my two friends mages got nerfed.

- Waiting for warpolis

I'm so mad that my knight that I used to get money for me and my two friends mages got nerfed.

- Waiting for warpolis

so you're just some idiot who sits in this thread all day long to incorrectly fixes people's grammar & to complain just so @ the end of it all you can say you actually don't care what happens to knights

its now safe to say i officially pity u and ur poor irl life so i will no longer be here to correct u

p.s. yeye wait for waropolis, see u on in a few months

CUa4guo.png

all day bro go do something jesus