• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera(Tenth-Planet) 7.72 Oldschool Server Launch 9/30

Europe Server

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
so when does this release? i looked up on google 18:00 cet to est and it said 1 pm est, is that correct or?

Well, kinda gg. Thought the server would open in 3 minutes since you wrote CET (central european time) like every where

Well, kinda gg. Thought the server would open in 3 minutes since you wrote CET (central european time) like every where
i think it opens in 55 mins, the gm isnt being very responsive about it and the website says 6 hours and 55 mins which would be 19:00 EST not CET

Last edited:
i think it opens in 55 mins, the gm isnt being very responsive about it and the website says 6 hours and 55 mins which would be 18:00 EST not CET

Timers correct. Opens in 6 hours~ Meant to put Central Time (CT).. Not CET. SRY :p

MAKE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE LAUNCH TO RECEIVE PREMIUM POINTS.

OVER 200 REAL ACTUAL ACCOUNTS MADE!!!

Also please vote in this poll about trainers.. its pretty important i'd say..
https://strawpoll.de/ds599cw
https://strawpoll.de/ds599cw

Come join us in stream before/during launch! I will be giving out rewards!
https://www.twitch.tv/krazy_aw

Last edited:
Ok, guess I won't be there for the start. But I will most likely try the server out tomorrow

so we are 5h till launch and the website stills needs updated, The FAQ button doesnt work, the proxy button doesnt work, the search player button doesnt work, the buy points and shop are disabled. I really hope the server is 100% done or your gonna be pushing it for launch

05:03 You advanced from Level 79 to Level 80.
first lvl 80 wooo, would had got ss but copy and pasted my lvl 80-81 and it well, fucked up

k so I am gonna be the first to say I do not recommend this server to anyone anymore.
The admin does not know what he is doing at all and it shows big time.
1. He has changed the exp rate making it easier 2x now so people who pgd when it was low just get fucked.
2. the shop is just fucking dumb dude and the admin has no clue what he is doing.
178a3306d37241b5cface6a0699ed74a.png

So idk about you but why would he add soft boots to the donar shop. They heal 15 mana/sec and are very broken and he made them the cost of 12cc from shop when you have to buy them from the npc for 800k, and you can fucking sell them for 200k. In my opinion this admin is not very good at what he does and I do not recommend playing anymore of his ots because it may be stable 1 day but the next hell fuck something up because he cant make up his mind.
He intends on releasing a real tibia map but I wouldnt be surprised if he made it so you could bot on it, since he already tried suggesting it on pandera like an idiot.

Tenth planet map = 10/10 still
Gm and his brain=0/10.

Back