• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera(Tenth-Planet) 7.72 Oldschool Server Launch 9/30

Europe Server

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
k so I am gonna be the first to say I do not recommend this server to anyone anymore.
The admin does not know what he is doing at all and it shows big time.
1. He has changed the exp rate making it easier 2x now so people who pgd when it was low just get fucked.
2. the shop is just fucking dumb dude and the admin has no clue what he is doing.
178a3306d37241b5cface6a0699ed74a.png

So idk about you but why would he add soft boots to the donar shop. They heal 15 mana/sec and are very broken and he made them the cost of 12cc from shop when you have to buy them from the npc for 800k, and you can fucking sell them for 200k. In my opinion this admin is not very good at what he does and I do not recommend playing anymore of his ots because it may be stable 1 day but the next hell fuck something up because he cant make up his mind.
He intends on releasing a real tibia map but I wouldnt be surprised if he made it so you could bot on it, since he already tried suggesting it on pandera like an idiot.

Tenth planet map = 10/10 still
Gm and his brain=0/10.

Check npc before posting :(
hdAjkJ.jpg

Im sry if you wasted 800k before you could buy it on the shop :(

As for the xp rate, it was changed to promote new players to join to catch up to the already higher levels..(After I did a poll to the entire server about increasing xp, which was voted yes by a marginal amount)

Which succeeded in bringing in 3 new teams :D

As for bots.. Come try pandera and see how much we do not like bots :D (I was doing a poll to players about their input about bots, I guess he took everything literal)

Would love if this was hosted in europe!
Fixing a few bugs remaining on the server, adding xp share.. maybe cast..

After that..

IF there is enough players willing to play, il host another server in Europe..
Need the players to play tho. DDos protection isn't cheap x.x

Im playing and its a really fun ot, but the problem is the lag of this host for the europe players :/

So. I have been playing this server for about a week now and im the highest level on the server! WOOOO! Anyways The Good bad and ugly truth of this server.

Server 10/10
Admin 4/10
Community 6/10

The server is great with alot of land and alot of spawns and quest so much you cant complete them all i bet and trust me im still trying to do them all. The Admin is around however when he does his daily hello to server message he doesnt respond or create events nor raids for the server which i guess thats just my personal touch but this server has a huge problem with bots. There are several teams of botters which make the server hell for everyone else. Black and white facts if you are the highest level but they have an aim bot your still losing if you miss one sd compared to them. When i am getting sd'd under roofs while they are off screen somethings severely wrong. Ive made complaints to the gm every time he logs on and the whole /botters reportname! doesnt work 99% of time. Shared exp could be fixed if he just does a server save which hasnt been completed in days it looks like. I really really like the server and RPG side of this server i just think the botters are killing all of the new players joining and if they try to fight back against an army of 5 players botting they are going to lose, quit, and go to another server period. So if the community wants to be better here then this HAS to be his top priority to fix on this server and come up with a lot of better solutions. Overall i still really like the old fun rpg feel and i can pk whenever i want but i like to rpg personally. But enough is enough when i come to dp and get spam sd botted until i run away all the time its just silly.

So. I have been playing this server for about a week now and im the highest level on the server! WOOOO! Anyways The Good bad and ugly truth of this server.

Server 10/10
Admin 4/10
Community 6/10

The server is great with alot of land and alot of spawns and quest so much you cant complete them all i bet and trust me im still trying to do them all. The Admin is around however when he does his daily hello to server message he doesnt respond or create events nor raids for the server which i guess thats just my personal touch but this server has a huge problem with bots. There are several teams of botters which make the server hell for everyone else. Black and white facts if you are the highest level but they have an aim bot your still losing if you miss one sd compared to them. When i am getting sd'd under roofs while they are off screen somethings severely wrong. Ive made complaints to the gm every time he logs on and the whole /botters reportname! doesnt work 99% of time. Shared exp could be fixed if he just does a server save which hasnt been completed in days it looks like. I really really like the server and RPG side of this server i just think the botters are killing all of the new players joining and if they try to fight back against an army of 5 players botting they are going to lose, quit, and go to another server period. So if the community wants to be better here then this HAS to be his top priority to fix on this server and come up with a lot of better solutions. Overall i still really like the old fun rpg feel and i can pk whenever i want but i like to rpg personally. But enough is enough when i come to dp and get spam sd botted until i run away all the time its just silly.

I think you are being a little too generous with the 4/10, id give him maybe a 1.5/10 and the reason behind that is because he doesnt give any detail on what he is changing.

170ae6e39ea0778b183353a702bfeb3b.png

0 changelogs submitted.

Back