• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Regime Revived 8.11!

soul4soul

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Protocol 8.11

To log on and make an account use 1/1
We do not have a website but we do have a forum which is hosted at
http://regime.activeboard.com/
please stop by and see whats going on with the community and make an account there as well

rates:
exp:100x and down - complete list on the forums
skill:7
magic:7
loot:3

New Player GUIDE:on the forums-learn where NPC's are located in town
List of Updates made to date

IP:Regime.no-ip.org
Port:7171
Uptime:since April 11th 91.4%

2 important player commands:
!tools - gives u a rope,shovel,machete, and pick
!buypremium - sells you premium for 20k

level 100+ for pvp
BOTS are ALLOWED OML!!! o.o.... ya it makes it fair every1 has 1 anyway
normal mana fluids are infinite
custom equipment effects: here
and remember EXPLORE the map if you want to find new things

Use the Chat channel using this makes for an overall better community and makes the game play funnier, if you have any questions they can be asked in the chat channel!

Its regime.no-ip.org

WRITE DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHEN YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

planning on updating to 8.2 after tibia releases it so every1 has easy access to the client, also w8ing for TFS 0.3

Last edited:
I dont mean to be nasty or anything but.

Protection Levels are ridiculous. Especially at lvl 100+
Ot's are MADE for pvp. <--- Most high quality Ots arnt all about PVP (Like Radonia)

Like I say in most of my Posts.

Getting Level 100 Should be an Achievement not a Requirement

Exactly. Having everyone on the server level 100+ is crap. and is most likely the reason you only have 10 players online.

Why CANT I FIND A GOOD SERVER? EVERY SERVER IVE BEEN ON HAS BEEN HOSTED AND CREATED BY NOOBS. GRRRRR.

Exactly. Having everyone on the server level 100+ is crap. and is most likely the reason you only have 10 players online.

Why CANT I FIND A GOOD SERVER? EVERY SERVER IVE BEEN ON HAS BEEN HOSTED AND CREATED BY NOOBS. GRRRRR.

Word. <short>

@leo.
AMAGAD MEN!!! Protection lvl is 100 because you lvl pretty fast! I admit that actually, High Exp server are noob. But hey! This one still great cause host made some cool monster that challenge you even if you are lvl 200 or w/e. And for pvp point, You shall know that this server is always (or almost) in war. So come on and play guys!!!!

Back