• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Return Of Tenebre[10.98]

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
~*Ip*~: rot.servegame.com or tenebre.org
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 10.98
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a calculator with aol internet.
~*Website*~: http://rot.servegame.com or tenebre.org
~*Exp rate*~: 5x after 21, 10x until level 21.
~*Map*~: RL Tibia with some alterations
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: Custom every monster adjusted
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. Freedom, unlike some places we do not expect people to speak our specific way or they do not have a right to speak.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 4x Skill and 4x Magic. 5x exp and bonus items to 10x

More Features:
Over 300 custom items in 20 sets of equipment.
Custom world hub with portals everywhere important and fair teleportation back to that hub.
Custom items and monsters as well a new server overall. Every vocation has something to offer in pve/pvp.

This server started pretty basic but by popular demand I made it more custom after comments on this thread. We are well into a custom world at this point and more content is planned on regular updates. This server will be growing and adapting quickly in the coming months.

Last edited:
~*Ip*~: rot.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 10.98
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a calculator with aol internet.
~*Website*~: http://rot.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: 2x after 21, 8x until level 21.
~*Map*~: RL Tibia with some alterations
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. Freedom, unlike some places we do not expect people to speak our specific way or they do not have a right to speak.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 2x Skill and 2x Magic.

More Features:
~*Come and find out :)
Death with a new server? Uhhh yea I'll check it out

let me know when it's not a garbage real map
I would assume he doesn't have much time to build a server from scratch so he decided to use a real map and build off of that.
With that said I don't bother playing anything that has real map garbage but if that's his reason then I understand.

Well I work 5 days a week for 12 hrs a day so yeah kinda need a world. But the items and adventure are worth it. Anyways a map people know does help. I know what I have planned for it so things will be alright :D

I can't connect to the server.. haha
I'm using 10.98 and Rot.servegame.com as IP (7171).
Just says "Your character list is being loaded. Please wait.

I can't connect to the server.. haha
I'm using 10.98 and Rot.servegame.com as IP (7171).
Just says "Your character list is being loaded. Please wait.

maybe its capital letter sensetive. you never know.

BRING BACK ROA, I know you got them files, if u need them I KNOW WHO got those files xD

I'm really sorry and was not intending anything rude just confirming. I have others online so I had to check the obvious. Sorry and I am unsure as to why you can not connect.

Back