• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Return Of Tenebre[10.98]

For anyone doubting it, Kavalor is the real Admin Death (the one who gave me the server files to the original Deathzot 8.0). Funny to see people still impersonating him in 2017.

Goodluck on this project Death, it looks really cool! :)

For anyone doubting it, Kavalor is the real Admin Death (the one who gave me the server files to the original Deathzot 8.0). Funny to see people still impersonating him in 2017.

Goodluck on this project Death, it looks really cool! :)

Thanks! :D and I have been hearing a lot of good things about what you guys have been doing there! :)

can u pls make a hex client change to make this a custom client? i cant find any ip changer that my antivirus doesnt go bitchy about for 10.98 and tibialoader doesnt incloud that stupid client version >:I

Your antivirus will say most ip changers are a virus. (Just because the way they work.)

You have to white list the ip changer in your antivirus. (Assuming it is eating the exe)
The ip changer i use is Tibia - OtLand IP Changer and i have had no problems with it.

This server is pretty fun, And custom content is being added all the time.
I cannot wait for this server to progress more.

Many things have changed. The start of the custom world is in place as well as the base of the story. All there in the starting area.

@Kavalor Is it possible for you to make it 10.99? 10.98 is a bit of a bitch because it doesn't work with tibialoader. Also maybe I'm being retarded but I didn't get enough exp from the chests to pass through the level 8 gate.

@Kavalor yo the /promote function is broken, i cant promote and thus not heal properly with pots as knight. please fix it quickly

I do not think there are any one handed distance weapons..... I think he added more defenses to the distance weapons.

Ok, i just quit cuz i lost all my equips in the first death and there are no aols watsoever that i could find.

Also, most ppl online are botting. like chill and asian potato. but no hard feeling.

Back