• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Return Of Tenebre[10.98]

@dotsh you can buy charms (that give blessings) from a few npcs like the postmaster. And yeah, botting is kind of a must because the progression is REALLY slow atm, and unless you're a knight it's slow to aoe hunt in catacombs (until late game im guessing).

anyone have a 10.98 bot? never played anything on this version before

Normally I would avoid original map servers, however I believe that I've played every server Kavalor was involved with and enjoyed them all. I'll be trying this out tonight when I get home.

Are many of you guys playing ?

Normally I would avoid original map servers, however I believe that I've played every server Kavalor was involved with and enjoyed them all. I'll be trying this out tonight when I get home.

Didn't know you were still alive :eek:

the server is Entirely custom by now

SOME OVERALL FEEDBACK

Since kavalor just got back to developing on the server i'll just stay neutral to the things I didnt like which are kind of a lot of things but it all leads back to 1 point basically.

The server is ALL arround money. You might remember BITZOT from synthetic and xagul, this server is basically BITZOT but it has less spawns and hunting the same low level monsters is insanely rewarding.

To a point where lvl 700 ppl hunt the lvl 20 spawn for 24/7 for WEEKS just go get the best item sets. gold / valuable items that only sell for gold are sold and get into your bank account automatically, there is a bunch of stuff that /autoloot can pick up and people know all of the valuable stuff so you can just 24/7 hunt any spawn thats free and just come back after a couple of weeks and buy the best set purchaseable.

I think the entire issue here is that gold is not just everything but also buys you exp so technically if you had an infinite gold supply you could just buy yourself from 1-1000 every time and rebirth immedietly. I like the buying levels tho as it makes rebirthing not that much of a pain in the ass. (2. thing is that hunting those low lvl spawns requires close to no setup. You can buy some mediocre item set and a weapon for any vocation and just let them grind through those low spawns, maybe buy them some lvls so they 100% dont die and then let it afk. do this with 10 chars: profit)

Would all be solved by banning botting or making higher spawns more valuable to hunt so they are actually useful

Honest opinion tho: this server will be really good in a few months. This feels luke an unsculpted alpha/beta more than an actual server.

I do also hope that once everything is set and done the server will be wiped & there will be an actual start to the game with proper gameplay :)

Wish you guys lots of fun, pce

Thank you for the feedback and I do agree on a lot of the points made @pihagphg
I do have a lot to deal with on this server and had to pause for a few weeks to regain sanity and work on other project.
Doge escape is now on the play store and I had to get that done for my cryptocurrency projects.
I am going to be shifting back into making this server great and it will take time but I do have plans for it :D

I do have a lot to deal with on this server and had to pause for a few weeks to regain sanity and work on other project.
Doge escape is now on the play store and I had to get that done for my cryptocurrency projects.
I am going to be shifting back into making this server great and it will take time but I do have plans for it :D
Good luck with that man, wiull check out doge

I see the love for doge is real. :D How different is it from the original pixel dungeon?

If you are the real creator of chaosOT 7.6 how did you your standards get so low after so many years?

If you are the real creator of chaosOT 7.6 how did you your standards get so low after so many years?
lool, chaos ot was basically just some pile of randomness that people seemed to enjoy for some reason(inclouding me)

he stated like 100 times that this is still work in progress & he initially only finishd some systems the server is ment to have. he might turn his back on tp style or go to rpg or whatever. this is gonna take some time suck it up^^

No... Chaos OT was not basic random shit it was 1 of the most magical servers tibia have ever encountered, every little inch of it was customized and beautifully made for tibia 7.60 days, moving forward I see he is still stuck on 7.60 style in terms of mapping it is just too awful that it makes Chaos OT looks way advanced than this. I understand his points of being busy and that he is getting his way back to making OT's but I would have respected him way more if he started a fully customized map even if it is too small and moved a little bit every now and then from there, maybe I am wrong it just saddens me after seeing synthetic post that he is the real admin death , actually it placed a smile on my face and got me hyped to give it a try but after seeing what I saw I think his magic died along the years...

No... Chaos OT was not basic random shit it was 1 of the most magical servers tibia have ever encountered, every little inch of it was customized and beautifully made for tibia 7.60 days, moving forward I see he is still stuck on 7.60 style in terms of mapping it is just too awful that it makes Chaos OT looks way advanced than this. I understand his points of being busy and that he is getting his way back to making OT's but I would have respected him way more if he started a fully customized map even if it is too small and moved a little bit every now and then from there, maybe I am wrong it just saddens me after seeing synthetic post that he is the real admin death , actually it placed a smile on my face and got me hyped to give it a try but after seeing what I saw I think his magic died along the years...
Why are you doubting him? He probably does not have a lot of time to develop the server since he has things to do in his personal life (work and whatnot), give him time and it'll probably become what you once played.

This server started as a RL map with very little custom things, pretty sure it was just a few items that were custom, and the bank system wasn't implemented properly yet. The progress is slow but the server only gets better with each update, can't think of a change he has made so far that I don't like.

@Zatjin @AsianPotato I apologize if I sounded too intimidating but none of you get my point of view, If my last criticizing paragraph didn't show how much love I had for chaos OT nothing else will and my words are just to push him further to make him remember what he might have forgotten with the years about the art he used to make and mark the work "art" and my last statement for you guys is "If you have passion + will power for something you will create time for it even if you don't have a single sec left in your day". I hope your words are true and we see something wonderful coming out from this project (y).

@Zatjin @AsianPotato I apologize if I sounded too intimidating but none of you get my point of view, If my last criticizing paragraph didn't show how much love I had for chaos OT nothing else will and my words are just to push him further to make him remember what he might have forgotten with the years about the art he used to make and mark the work "art" and my last statement for you guys is "If you have passion + will power for something you will create time for it even if you don't have a single sec left in your day". I hope your words are true and we see something wonderful coming out from this project (y).
I understood it, but you don't seem to understand that he has a life and can't spend every day developing. "If you have passion + will power for something you will create time for it" that's just a load of crap imo.

Back