• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Return Of Tenebre[10.98]

@Zatjin @AsianPotato I apologize if I sounded too intimidating but none of you get my point of view, If my last criticizing paragraph didn't show how much love I had for chaos OT nothing else will and my words are just to push him further to make him remember what he might have forgotten with the years about the art he used to make and mark the work "art" and my last statement for you guys is "If you have passion + will power for something you will create time for it even if you don't have a single sec left in your day". I hope your words are true and we see something wonderful coming out from this project (y).
I’m sorry but you’re retarded.... Otchaos was made by a group of 3 developers. Death is very good at what he does involving scripts and features custom to his server, but he might not be the best mapper in the world by any means. He does what he can and tries his best even though he has been away from Tibia for such a long time. More than what I can say about most of the developers today

@Blinkz 1. I did not study chaos ot wikipedia to know the info you just stated.
2. I never asked for your opinion nor replied to any of your statements.
3. He is not the only 1 who have been away from tibia world for years, to summarize my points if i did A in the past and came back I will try to do B better that's all.
4. Please refrain of answering/typing to me anything in any matter, I am free to state my opinion wither you like it or not.

@Blinkz 1. I did not study chaos ot wikipedia to know the info you just stated.
2. I never asked for your opinion nor replied to any of your statements.
3. He is not the only 1 who have been away from tibia world for years, to summarize my points if i did A in the past and came back I will try to do B better that's all.
4. Please refrain of answering/typing to me anything in any matter, I am free to state my opinion wither you like it or not.
The irony in 4. He is free to state his opinion on your opinion, if you post something on the internet you should probably expect it to be discussed/criticised by other people.

The irony in 4. He is free to state his opinion on your opinion, if you post something on the internet you should probably expect it to be discussed/criticised by other people.
Right? Like what LOL.... and @Xinax if you could refrain from breathing that would be amazing

Last edited:
Back