• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise of Abbadon 8.11

Simply the most terrible server I have ever experienced on. I'm a level 62 shade. This server is based off equiptment, when you get level 100 you get hunted off. It takes about a week to get level 100, without donating. A character named Juixx, hunted me off. He knows me and he said he will deny it to its finest. Its truely terrible how I spent a 5 days of my life thinking I would be able to get good, and the 4 highest level characters are the admins of the server. They own a guild, they wont kill yu but threaten you and will power abuse you out of any spawn. When I connected, I saw some racial comments from the player vengeance, it was truely ridicoulas that they would cyber bash my family and my race. I have done nothing wrong and yet they will still do anything to put me down. So I ignore them, but it hurts deep inside. I;d just like to point this out for all the players who are going to try this OTserver. Honestly I'd rahter play real tibia. Because Rise Of Abbadon is full of power abusers. and its sicking. Also you get hunted off for your EQ because its VERY valuable there, so when you get on dont talk to anyone or you will end up getting hunted.

With all due respectm Cryteria.

Funny how the last 2 people to post, made their accounts on the same day, and posted with 10 minutes of each other. Same little kid that runs around pking on the server all day and gets upset when we stop him.

hi im the hunter =] and good server only problem is alot of PA's same as deathzot. you work very hard for ur lvls and get hunted =/ i'd play if mana fluids where 100gp again, reason why 4 of my other mage friends retired. noobs need mana fluid ti prevent from getting pwned. and by the time u can afford them it dont matter. so good server, alot of power abusers money hard to get and mana fluids over priced and warrior =the best class

The server is a great server , the people that play it not so much. One of the things that really annoys me is that there are lines to different places that you walk and if you go to walk on it it will tp u bak to the city u reside in and i want those gone , but anyways good server.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

@the hunter disagree and agree. its a great serv. just needs cheeper fluids

keep going roa!

and knights hit hard for no cost=/

Back