• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise of Abbadon 8.11

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
Rise of Abbadon has been under development for 3 months. We have had a large beta crew and we feel the server is ready for players now Thursday Jul 31st.

Rise of Abbadon is a rpg type server.

What does ROA have to offer you?

*Over 40 custom vocations to choose from.
*Expansive rpg storyline which spans 10 acts in an epic saga.
*Immersive quest line that helps to guide the player through the story.
*Completely unique system of custom items that you can upgrade to improve quality.
*Custom armor sets to tier 7.
*Custom 1 handed weapons including wands to tier 11.
*Custom 2 handed weapons to tier 5.
*Item sets bring characters to new hieghts of power with enhancements such as damage reduction built into them.
*No need to go back to town to upgrade your items, you can do it while you hunt.
*Unique enchanting system where certain vocations can create enchanted items
*Enchanted weapons from the standard tiers with all 4 elements.
*Enchanted armor sets to reduce damage from elemental magic
*Circle of elements system where monsters who are strong against one type of magic and weak against another type.
*Many different vocation specific crafted items.
*Multiplayer custom raid dungeons that require team work and problem solving with good rewards.
*Storyline related bosses that will test a player/players skill and determination.
*Lumberjacking system that can be a great way for new players to gain good gear
*Mining system that is also used to gain equipment.
*Multitude of locked boxes that can be opened with a lockpick and your lockpicking skill, spread throughout the world.
*Massive library of custom monsters built around the circle of elements system.
*Totally unique luck system that can have many effects on your character throughout your adventures.
*Luck effects your chance to upgrade items.
*Luck effects how often you find hidden items when adventuring.
*Luck can save your life from certain traps.
*Luck can make you see things that the people around you do not see.
*Custom scripted libraries throughout the world which deliver large portions of the storyline in a realistic manner.
*No two towns are alike, you wont find npc's with the same name in different towns.
*Huge amount of secrets await the curious player. Just when you think you have it all figured out you realize how wrong you are.
*Extensive work and effort put into making all vocations balanced for both pvp and pve.
*Realistic pvp which requires an active cap system and runes with normal charges.
*Massive list of emotes for role playing or just for laughs.
*Scripted items that have unique functions to show off.
*100% custom map started from scratch.
*Experienced staff with over three years of ot hosting.
*Dedicated server machine with business class internet connection
*Staff has done as much as possible to ensure this server will never need resets, We want you to rest assured your character will be there when you want to
play it.
*ROA is designed to be a long term server and we have enough ideas left to keep the updates coming on a regular basis for a long time to come.

If you would like to see more come to our webpage!

http://riseofabbadon.servehttp.com/

@UP

It's ams cms edited acc maker i think ^^ if you wanna know xD

In the credits section you can find information like that. We gave full credits to the resources used. Zoltan is right. Also the online and monsters displays sometimes, not all the time. I am not sure why that is :/

Can't even create an account, keeps saying image verification wrong.

Oh i created an account just cant create a character lol...

Good server, everything is custom. Story line is amazingly detailed.
Equipment has a system never seen before in Tibia, lots of competition and lots of cool, original content

This server has balanced pvp very similar to real tibia.

The storyline starts from the beginning town through the whole game as you progress so there is always something new to learn about on the server.

Other then the server having the worst GM's possible , its a pretty good server overall.

Last edited:
the server is amazing.
possibly the best.
nearly every single thing is custom, vocations are pretty balanced, pvp is realistic, and overall everything is excellent

Yo i play this server and it is BY FAR the BEST server i have EVER played. defently one for EVERYONE to check out.

-Irkight

Hey everyone
As Kavalor said, the server was released july 31st, and the uptime is amazing! Once again i thought it would be a OT which would be going down every night, or atleast be laggy the majority of the time. But its not. It's an amazing OT where you will always have something to do. From cutting down tree's to get lumberjacking tokens so u can buy equipment, to doing raids with a group of 8 people at certain levels. The server has been worked on for about 3 months so i think the server deserves a try. So go join now and start leveling up! Also I`ve heard from the GM the server might be 8.21 as soon as they get a source, so if u dont like 8.11 try it when its 8.21. Message me if you need any help, my character is "Eternal" and I also have a character in Rookguard called "Rook Helper" just incase people need help there as well.

P.S I am not a tutor. im just a normal player.
riseofabbadon.servegame.com PORT 7175 8.11

^ kid likes to blow people up irl but would love to help any and everyone ingame. thats how good the server is if it can change people. everyone needs to try it

Is it coincidental that most of the people commenting and giving great feedback on this server have one post and were just made recently?

Is it coincidental that most of the people commenting and giving great feedback on this server have one post and were just made recently?

because never had to register before this because never liked a server as much as this one. registered since 06 on ****** if that makes you happy?

Ok, kid. Now please, log on the other 5 accounts and attempt to make a convincing rebuttal.

People say ohh this is the best server ever join now! then they end up getting pked then leaving lol

Davison give it a chance man. One death wont stop you. Do some lumberjacking for a couple mins and ull be back in the action!

horrible server , my first day i start i get level 23 and then a guy named juixx who is supocifly a guy named brett start to kill me for saying im wrong gender and the gms do nothing about it worst server ever

Back