• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give heartless a chance, I know from talking with him in various servers that he's a stand up dude and just wants to do this epic server justice.. The pressure must be immense so just lay off, Which I know is hard considering we all are dying to play it again :p

Orbi no offense. You sound like an absolute moron

agree on blinkz.

this project is dead. He said that in ventrillo when sportacus left.

Give heartless a chance, I know from talking with him in various servers that he's a stand up dude and just wants to do this epic server justice.. The pressure must be immense so just lay off, Which I know is hard considering we all are dying to play it again :p

Bro, I doubt anyone gives a fuck when it comes on. Ppl wanna know something, just how it goes or anything. But he is dead for sure

Or..... I could get his attention another way for he can at least tell us its dead. Anyone got his skype? Lil hits to his internet would get his attention lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back