• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why you post dis here mate.
Cuz I thought someone that owned this ot would know and I don't know if I should post a new thread for that

Looks amazing, any website working for it? it releases Wednesday? please keep us posted

Guess we got trolled.

I was basically the only person that really worked on this new Rise of Abbadon. It was fun, but the owner didn't want to continue with it so it died.

I actually haven't seen the Admin of this server for months. For all I know he died, or got married, or got a job.
I can basically guarantee this server will not ever be released again unless it is by someone else who happened to get a copy of it.

Who knows if Death still has the files. He could bring back to old ROA

Roa is dead. I am the original creator and handed off the server, If you like my original work and would like to see where I take new servers. You can find me, Admin Death. On www.tenebre.org

I created chaosOt, Deathzot, RoA and some other fun servers.

I hope to see some of you there :)

Roa is dead. I am the original creator and handed off the server, If you like my original work and would like to see where I take new servers. You can find me, Admin Death. On www.tenebre.org

Everyone likes and enjoys your work nd ik you won't probably use an rl map later in development but for now it pushes people away from even trying it... just my opinion

True true, rl map and less players is optimal for server system building though. Since I can only afford so much time, this is the best I can offer for now :)

he has returned, our father

Status
Not open for further replies.