• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everything is going well there Heartless and I hope to see the project running in a near future.
Keep the good work going and please don't stop.
Farewell and thanks in advance for your time.
^^

Thanks for the positive support. Things are going good, and my checklist has been going great.

i just like how he said maybe 1 week from finished, which would imply its really damn close, but then that week comes and goes, and doesnt seam like its any closer at all.....

As I stated before, it was a mistake making that post. I said I was hoping to put up the server the following week, but that was thought of with unrealistic time schedules. I thought if I used every single moment off school /work, I could potentially have enough finished to have the server go up to play. Clearly that wasn't the case, and the realization that I don't want to have a server part-way done and host it and work on the other content while people are going through the beginning, made me prolong it even more.

To everyone else, all I ask is that you wait. The difficulty of going to work and school full time and trying to time manage that with working on a project is something only other developers would understand. Some people have a hard time making a server without work or school in their life.

Keep up the positive messages, it really helps me going. I just need you guys to be patient. If I didn't make a post in one single day, stop freaking out. I need constructive, positive posts. Think of topics or questions or ideas you can actually ask me. Stop asking "whats going on". It's impossible for me to make 'daily updates' due to several reasons. You guys think "it takes 2 seconds, just come post something and done". It doesn't work like that. I can't be posting nonsense or unreal updates, and the updates I make in a single day are not comprehendable. You wont understand the updates I just made after working on the server for 3hours after coming back from college, it won't make sense to you and telling you would be pointless. And other updates I can't even tell you guys because it's for you to explore and find out.

WHEN I make a update I feel like I can share with the community, I do it. Other than that, this thread has become completely toxic and actually useless at the moment. It almost makes me want to close the thread until release because I've received nothing useful from it.

Hope to see a better looking thread when I come back.

Last edited:

It's fucking blinkz. Please ban that fucking retard when the server comes online. Same with madness1999. Just don't even look at this thread fuck these little kids and do your work eveen if they try to degrade your server's image, just ignore dem

Thanks for the positive support. Things are going good, and my checklist has been going great.

As I stated before, it was a mistake making that post. I said I was hoping to put up the server the following week, but that was thought of with unrealistic time schedules. I thought if I used every single moment off school /work, I could potentially have enough finished to have the server go up to play. Clearly that wasn't the case, and the realization that I don't want to have a server part-way done and host it and work on the other content while people are going through the beginning, made me prolong it even more.

To everyone else, all I ask is that you wait. The difficulty of going to work and school full time and trying to time manage that with working on a project is something only other developers would understand. Some people have a hard time making a server without work or school in their life.

Keep up the positive messages, it really helps me going. I just need you guys to be patient. If I don't post for a day, stop freaking out. I need constructive, positive posts. Think of topics or questions or ideas you can actually ask me. Stop asking "whats going on". It's impossible for me to make 'daily updates' due to several reasons. You guys think "it takes 2 seconds, just come post something and done". It doesn't work like that. I can't be posting nonsense or unreal updates, and the updates I make in a single day are NOT COMPREHEND-ABLE. You wont understand the update I made after working on the server for 3hours after coming back from college. And other updates I can't even tell you guys because it's for you to explore and find out.

WHEN I make a update I feel like I can share with the community, I do it. This thread has become completely toxic and actually useless at the moment. It almost makes me want to close the thread until release because I've received nothing useful from it.

Theres not a single OT in the advertisement thread which gets as much attention and looks as promising as this one. From that post I completely get where your coming from dude. Just keep it up and imo I think you're better off just not coming back to this thread. Everyone on OTland (players, including me) is retarded. Your not even going to get any good ideas from anyone.

Only thing u can get is encouragement. So keep it up dude make this OT awesome to the best of your ability.

Lol.... Typical Troll.... done with this thread. will wait for a server i actually know is coming out and worth the time spent anxiously waiting.

It's fucking blinkz. Please ban that fucking retard when the server comes online. Same with madness1999. Just don't even look at this thread fuck these little kids and do your work eveen if they try to degrade your server's image, just ignore dem
Constantly talking shit... i dont get it. Do you not have any friends outside of the internet? You gotta try to be tough over a thread... I feel bad for you (BAN HIM WHEN SERVER ONLINE). like are you kidding me right now

Blinkz u're not even contributing to this thread at all. Alls u post is 'SO WATS UP' every 12 hours. U've given no sujestions, and u don't even try to be positive. U' wanna help so try to give him some ideas instead of asking him 24\7 what's the deal. I wuld die 2 c you even try to make an OT cuz u aint know anything it seams.

@AddictedGamer

U're right and couldn't say it better myself.

And who are you to even post here? Cant see u doing anything else than answering ppls questions with nosense so please crawl back to your cave or where the fuck you came from

Last edited:
For all old roa players I like to see your post on about how much money,highest tier set piece gain and level in 1 day playing time and what class were you at start.

I Had a warrior and was lvl 25 ish but took me awhile me to obtain full t1 set and a t2 piece though money was kinda hard to get n easy depend how fast u level and what your loot was in that time and how lucky you got from bosses droping your t1 items .

But in this new roa I think I be same class warrior.

Changes to my opinion I like to see in roa
3 pieces added into games can be looted by boss mobs but if u loot the 3 pieces u have a chance of making a boat or maybe 5% higher chance then a boat to increase ur rateing on ur next upgrade on tier piece.

Last edited:
Im hopeing ROA be up on April 5th though to my opinion but giving 1 more idea in my post above.

Use kanyes and all the other kids childish banter as motivation! Once the server is up you can send em to jail once a week just being annoying. You know they'll keep playing too. :p

Use kanyes and all the other kids childish banter as motivation! Once the server is up you can send em to jail once a week just being annoying. You know they'll keep playing too. :p
~Edit
Not even going to get started.

Last edited:
This server looks completely awesome. I think I'll love this server as much as I loved Lordaeron and Ascalon and trust me..I adored these 2.

When is it coming back on and Will there be a reset?

I got no idea what happened or why was the server closed. I am just guessing haha

Hey guys do you know any otrestarter programs that can disable forgotten server isnt responding message,cuz i know a ot restarter program but it wont work unless the box is exited

Hey guys do you know any otrestarter programs that can disable forgotten server isnt responding message,cuz i know a ot restarter program but it wont work unless the box is exited
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Why you post dis here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.