• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
heartless whats you stand on rules about things like botting(assisted&afk) pvp frag limits and multi clienting?

Seriously? Please don't tell me any kind of botting is allowed Heartless..I was mad enough when botting was allowed on deathzot, I don't want to see botting ruin another wonderful server. All botting shows is that you're some person who's to lazy to do stuff yourself. I don't see how it's fair to those who don't bot.... I'm afraid to say this but if it turns out botting is allowed I'll probably not play this server in the future.

If botting is allowed i will not event join alpha tests ;)

Seriously? Please don't tell me any kind of botting is allowed Heartless..I was mad enough when botting was allowed on deathzot, I don't want to see botting ruin another wonderful server. All botting shows is that you're some person who's to lazy to do stuff yourself. I don't see how it's fair to those who don't bot.... I'm afraid to say this but if it turns out botting is allowed I'll probably not play this server in the future.

Are you surprised about it...? Don't be.. it's 8.6 for a reason.
But I completely 100% agree with you.

Botting = you will lose half of the rpg players out there.

Good luck.

THIS IS A LONG POST, BUT IMPORTANT. READ IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING ALPHA.

Alright, people have been giving out false information so I shall say it once to end the discussion on this topic. Botting is NOT allowed.
Those who are caught botting, will receive a severe punishment. Done.

Next topic, the major point of releasing the server today is to group up as a community and help me find the major issues with the server.
This is very important and I hope you all read this. One of the main points I want everyone to look at is "The levels between 8 to 49".
I need you to help me check whether the balancing is accurate, the damages, how you feel your leveling experience is, the spells, etc etc.

Another important thing to check:

On ROA, if a monster drops loot, it's NEVER considered junk. It's either sellable or usable in someway. Which is why most monsters might often just drop money and food, because they have nothing valuable to offer. There are definitely going to be some monsters RIGHT NOW who drop loot which isn't valuable or sellable. Which is why I request that, If you find loot that a monster dropped, which isn't sellable to Allent for a decent price, please jot it down This is not including creature products by the way, due to me planning on using a system with creature products.

If you end up finding monsters which drop TIER equipement past TIER 1, please jot it down and report it. All monsters in gridwall have a chance to drop a certain Tier 1 piece, but not a tier higher.
If you notice a monster is dropping a TIER 1 piece too often, report it.

There's alot more to be discussed but can't be all written down here. Hopefully we'll all have an enjoying time with the alpha test, and hopefully everyone can co-operate accordingly.

Thank you everyone for showing your support for the OT. As a community, we will be able to make this OT as best as it can possibly be.

- HeartlessX

Sorry for saying that botting is allowed, though that's what it said earlier.

Also, with the 'jotting down', would you like us to message you in-game with this information or send you a PM on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back