• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. What more can I do. lol Do I need to buy a goddamn dedicated host to just test my ALPHA server because someone wont stop DDOS'ing me lol.

I seriously apologize but I honestly don't know what to do right now guys..

Atleast my internet can restart back up and everything else can be fine, so it's not as bad as Saturday since I updated, but this is just annoying.

I don't understand. What more can I do. lol Do I need to buy a goddamn dedicated host to just test my ALPHA server because someone wont stop DDOS'ing me lol.

Its coool bro, we understand ya

losing 1.5cc and 30 tokens from lag is a little annoying level's as well! server is still fun nonetheless though!

Atleast my internet can restart back up and everything else can be fine, so it's not as bad as Saturday since I updated, but this is just annoying.

its not your fault theres some low life fuck that wants to spoil everyones night by ddos'ing like they did with deathzot my guess is it is someone who hosts a server and wants more people online so he thinks by ruining popular servers it might just happen xD

its not your fault theres some low life fuck that wants to spoil everyones night by ddos'ing like they did with deathzot my guess is it is someone who hosts a server and wants more people online so he thinks by ruining popular servers it might just happen xD
It's just funny. Because they won't get more people that way, We'll just continue to be patient and wait for the popular server to come back up :p

Dude dont worry about it just leave the server online and don't back down to some dick ddosing it lol it's just some little bitch mad cause his server has no players lol eventually it'll be playable and he'll back down from the ddosing

It's just funny. Because they won't get more people that way, We'll just continue to be patient and wait for the popular server to come back up :p

i know xD people think their smart when their really not when i guess its a bot doing it or w.e unless there really is some sad fuck doing so but ill happily wait to play a server which i wanted to play for a long time then start some shit ot that dont get ddos'd to "pass" the time xD

i know xD people think their smart when their really not when i guess its a bot doing it or w.e unless there really is some sad fuck doing so but ill happily wait to play a server which i wanted to play for a long time then start some shit ot that dont get ddos'd to "pass" the time xD
Yeah, I quit tibia when the last RoA went down, I came back just for it :p, So I don't mind waiting, It most likely is just some sad kid sitting in his mothers house, Q_Q'ing because his server is a failure of a project, Ddos'ing this because It's amazing

~

Let's just hope heartless can put up with this lowlifes actions for now.

Last edited:
Agreed with @ItzRyu; It's just a lame poor guy without nothing to do just to fuck with everyone else server, because his server (if he does have 1) it's a complete failure and nobody plays it, so he just try to bring all of em with him... DOWN. Still It's a shame its just an alpha and this guy (stupid, lame, worthless) it's ddosing an great server. Hopefully he realizes he's just losing his time since it's a ALPHA (you stupid kid). Well, the 1 hr I played its really cool, lots of people, lots of fun, tiers and stuff really cool.

Greetings
-Liro (ROA NAME)

if only we could find out who it was and locate their ip i could get a couple people to destroy his laptop ;D xD

i would if we ould get the ip but ofc he probs dont even play the server and yes its offline coz of ddosing hopefully heartless will find a way to stop it xD

I've no idea of what's going on, but that bastard keeps doing that shit (the DDoser) :/, the record was 52 ppl online in less than an hour.. Imagine, that rapes all the fway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back