• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it goes again. This sorry son-of-a-bitch needs a life

Anyone that can acquire this guys ip or tell me who he is i will make sure this doesnt happen again... Trust me lol

22 here. I feel bad for heart, Having to put up with this dumbshit, just for the simple fact that his net keeps getting raped.

Man if I died I'm going to lose a lot of t2 items, and a ton of money :( stupid ddos

lol., Zasra XD. Nothing is dropping t1 for me -_-

Because the fag gets a Boner for this type of shit

- - - Updated - - -

He is literally probly 110lb 5'6 40 year old virgin

Im having so a good time 1 hr training then leveling and then DDosed? fuck that shit ( I mean) fuck taht DDoser.

- - - Updated - - -

You're waaaaaaaay off. If he's wasting his time doing this. More like, idk.. 340 lbs, 5'4. 42 year old virgin.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda sounds like a pedophile haha. the way u described him

I don't think I'll be playing this. It's certainly fun but if I played it to much ill wear it out and won't like it anymore. After alpha there's still beta, and then real server. If I play on all 3 ill definitely get bored by the time the real server gets out. So I think ill just wait till beta/real release. Also it doesn't help losing so much stuff to ddos'ers but it's only alpha so doesn't matter much.

Well it is in testing for a reason, hopefully when he turns it on for real all of these issues will be fixed. Personally, I think it will be worth it.. would much rather have DDoS in test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back