• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every high level should get online so we can do the dungeon, atm missing like 3 persons!

I have a suggestion!
toolong_zps05030bde.png

It's getting super lame walking around the map trying to find trees. They aren't coming back for like an hour... I'd say make them 4 minutes.

Nah, it's supposed to be like this, maybe if he wants he could lower it a tiny but but never to 4 mins. On the older server people used to just bot on trees and got a ton of exp and tokens. It's a huge map, I'm sure if you really want to find trees you can find some.

I believe so, I looked all over the rest of the map and couldn't find any 40k+ except this one :p

Uhm, i was watching the t sets and noticed this funny thing about the hunters bows.
The T3 bow.
21:20 You see a tier 3 bow (Range:7, Atk +3, Hit% +5).
The T4 bow.
21:21 You see a tier 4 bow (Range:5, Hit% +1).
The T5 bow.
21:19 You see a tier 5 bow (Range:6, Hit% +3).

Must been some kind of missplacement or something, becouse that is not okey...

Uhm, i was watching the t sets and noticed this funny thing about the hunters bows.
The T3 bow.
21:20 You see a tier 3 bow (Range:7, Atk +3, Hit% +5).
The T4 bow.
21:21 You see a tier 4 bow (Range:5, Hit% +1).
The T5 bow.
21:19 You see a tier 5 bow (Range:6, Hit% +3).

Must been some kind of missplacement or something, becouse that is not okey...

It's possible that Heartless custom-scripted each bow (I showed him how to custom script weapons a few weeks ago). But IF he did, it should show the changes in the description anyway, so it is a pretty bad problem either way.

While I was in the midst of hunting, I got kicked, it'll load up to my character list, but nothing further, was also happening on my girlfriends account.
Happening with anyone else?

hmm some lags and > 23:41 Heartless: Server will be going down soon.
yeah.. we must wait :(

mine too

yeah soon.. not right away? give us some time to get in a safe place?

Last edited:
Ive lost t4 wandafter kick * Dunno why* bout 10 minutes ago atelf king :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back