• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
exhaust is really bad right now, it seems mana potion and berserk share a exhaust and healing potion exhaust is horrible.

Either knights are still rediculously bad or hunters are completly op.
Doing 300++ damage when I can hit 100s? At level 20? ranged? Whats the point of even playing anything else?
Feel free to call me out if im spewing bs -

before crash i ks grimm's minotaurs xd

@edit and masturabitng while see my 3xx hits ;>

it crashed.. im assuming someone knows how to crash it...
.. i killed an orc btw and i know thats not what crashed it

Either knights are still rediculously bad or hunters are completly op.
Doing 300++ damage when I can hit 100s? At level 20? ranged? Whats the point of even playing anything else?
Feel free to call me out if im spewing bs -

Its pretty balanced right now, but knights do need to train a ton to be able to do close to the damage of a hunter.

At crash I was standing in front of the cross in the graveyard, attacking a ghoul with cobra shift.

Crashed as i was killing a dwarf guard.. and I know wasn't that been killing them for about 40 mins ish.

listen up STOP complaining about hunters being Op Early game YES they kind of are mid game Yes they kind of are. train ur skills on a knight get a decent set then talk. hunters before were ment to be decent threw out the whole game but late game compared to a knight they cant do anything.

Shouldn't Hunter be doing more damage than knights since knights can take a punch whereas Hunters can't?

Also if knights could hit that high and still take hella damage. Then everyone would be knight and not hunter..

08:34 A dwarf loses 373 hitpoints due to your attack. and after 3min 394 crit + 150 by crossbow at 21lv its op sorry mates at 35mlv 30 mage hit hmm 180 by beam? and it hit in ONE LINE!!

Shouldn't Hunter be doing more damage than knights since knights can take a punch whereas Hunters can't?

Also if knights could hit that high and still take hella damage. Then everyone would be knight and not hunter..

Hunters should be dealing slightly more damage than knights but hunters have range so they can avoid lots of damage whereas knights need to be up close to deal damage.

IMO Mages Death Beam damage, compared to the mana the use, is not worth it. I can use 2 energy strikes which equal a lot less mana, for more damage :p

Hunters should be dealing slightly more damage than knights but hunters have range so they can avoid lots of damage whereas knights need to be up close to deal damage.

Yeah that's kinda what i was trying to say.. prob didn't come out right lol

Lool damn, its been years since I've played ROA.
01.jpg

28.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

29.jpg

Hunters should deal a lot more damage then knights. In pvp, a knight only needs to 'taunt' once. At that point, because the speed is the same, the archer cannot escape the hits of the knight.

Hunters should deal a lot more damage then knights. In pvp, a knight only needs to 'taunt' once. At that point, because the speed is the same, the archer cannot escape the hits of the knight.

If a hunter is quick, he can easily hit escape, than now with Utani Hur, he can flight off :p No hunter should deal enough damage to solo a knight if there around equally leveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back