• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flatlander! You need to set the Cleave back to the way it used to be. You should just make it so it stacks when you use the spell multiple times so it will work 15-20x ect ect! The way it is now makes it to hard to train ml as a Warrior! You need to not have it so potions have a exhaust again cause that was a poor way to fix the complaints from people. Just add a better healing spell in like exana mort ect ect. Light healing does not heal enough including mages heal like 20-30 with it with ml35+! Also bosses don't spawn nearly enough anymore. Few people complain about mages hitting terrible dmg compared to the warrior and hunter and the skeletons are worthless! Few things you should work on when wake up because they were fine how they were the first time we logged on the server!

Flatlander! You need to set the Cleave back to the way it used to be. You should just make it so it stacks when you use the spell multiple times so it will work 15-20x ect ect! The way it is now makes it to hard to train ml as a Warrior! You need to not have it so potions have a exhaust again cause that was a poor way to fix the complaints from people. Just add a better healing spell in like exana mort ect ect. Light healing does not heal enough including mages heal like 20-30 with it with ml35+! Also bosses don't spawn nearly enough anymore. Few people complain about mages hitting terrible dmg compared to the warrior and hunter and the skeletons are worthless! Few things you should work on when wake up because they were fine how they were the first time we logged on the server!

Summary for flat since xevil is bad at explaining things:

Cleave should not be toggle on or off. No one is ever going to take it off. Keep cobra shift a toggle, but not cleave. And before, It was a good way to gain mgl as a warrior because after every 5 hits you would have to use the spell again. Xevil mentions cleave should be stackable so, if I say the spell cleave 3 times, I should get my next 15 hits as cleave instead of the normal 5. But there should be a max limit on how stacked it can be. The stacking idea really doesn't matter but it shouldn't be a toggle.

Potions currently have no exhaust, and are too ridiculous at the moment.

Mages heal way to low with light healing. Healing 20-35 with mgl 35 is badddd. With such a large mana pool, they shouldn't be forced into buying health potions AND mana potions. Mages should usually be only required into buying a couple of health pots but mainly mana potions and relying on their large mana pool to use light healing/ intense healing.

Right now summon skeleton is literally useless in pvp. It takes so long for the skeleton to actually get near the target and I haven't really seen damages on them but apparently it's weak.

Death beam hits very very low as well. No sorcerer would ever want to use it since it deals pretty close or a little higher than energy strike but costs so much more mana. Death beam should be one of the strongest offensive spells currently but with a large mana cost or no one is going to want to use it.

Please implement mana shield and haste. Maybe a new warrior healing spell if the changes for light healing effect warriors. Slimes shouldn't be a 50% chance to summon or should only summon a max of 3-5 since they summon 10 of them basically instantly.

Other than that, the server apparently "crashed" at 1:40 AM but came back online in 2mins. No roll back occured but since !uptime doesn't work I can't tell if server really went offline, but im pretty sure it did. Also, /mode needs to be access level 5 since anyone can do it at the moment.

Last edited:
Mages heal way to low with light healing. With such a large mana pool, they shouldn't be also forced into buying health potions AND mana potions. Mages should usually be only required into buying a couple of health pots but mainly mana potions and relying on their large mana pool to use light healing/ intense healing.

All vocations need to buy health AND mana potions.

All vocations need to buy health AND mana potions.

Damn really? So on real tibia, sorcerers buy 300 great mana potions and 300 health potions as well huh? Didn't know that man.

And I clearly wrote they still should buy a couple of health potions but mainly mana potions to make use of their mana.

Damn really? So on real tibia, sorcerers buy 300 great mana potions and 300 health potions as well huh? Didn't know that man.

And I clearly wrote they still should buy a couple of health potions but mainly mana potions to make use of their mana.

This is RoA, not real tibia. If you want things to be like real tibia then go play real tibia.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, this guy is MAD rofl. (The first few sentences are about the /mode)

zoj5a1.png

This is RoA, not real tibia. If you want things to be like real tibia then go play real tibia.

It has nothing to do with real tibia, its based on how mages work.

The whole point of him even talking about potions was because mages are forced into buying health potions in order to live because light healing heals nothing currently.

Right now, a low level warrior is only buying health potions, while a mage would have to buy just as much health potions as a warrior but a lot of mana potions as well.

But if we do continue with this topic, why does a druid have a 1000 mana and still be forced into using a health potion in order to heal? Whats the point of having such a large mana pool if he can't use it for anything but 8 mana per wand hit.

The main goal is:

- warriors buy mainly health pots and a couple of manas.
- hunters buy a couple of both
- mages buy mainly mana pots.

It's just the way it works.

Light healing definitely needs a fix and will be changed.

Last edited:

The whole point of him even talking about potions was because mages are forced into buying health potions in order to live because light healing heals nothing currently.

Right now, a low level warrior is only buying health potions, while a mage would have to buy just as much health potions as a warrior but a lot of mana potions as well.

But if we do continue with this topic, why does a druid have a 1000 mana and still be forced into using a health potion in order to heal? Whats the point of having such a large mana pool if he can't use it for anything but 8 mana per wand hit.

The main goal is:

Thanks for the change of Light Healing, but what about Shadow Beam (Or whatever it's called) It has a pretty 'high' mana cost, but it's damage is pretty much nothing. And do y'all plan on improving the skeletons mobility? Maybe it could be that just if the skeletons are summoned, they will add the % base to your wand damage, instead of them having to attack as well, just an idea.

On r/l tibia you don't get 8 mana a second. If you could manage to easily survive with just Light Healing or Intense Healing then a mage could hunt almost for free. A health potion costs 40 gold and heals about 100-150 health. A mana potion costs 45 gold and gives you like 100-120 mana, with 100 mana you can use light healing 5 times, which is similar healing to the health potion. The only issue is monsters kill you FASTER than you can heal.
I guess we COULD increase how much mana light healing is and then make it heal more, because right now it IS almost useless DURING battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the change of Light Healing, but what about Shadow Beam (Or whatever it's called) It has a pretty 'high' mana cost, but it's damage is pretty much nothing. And do y'all plan on improving the skeletons mobility? Maybe it could be that just if the skeletons are summoned, they will add the % base to your wand damage, instead of them having to attack as well, just an idea.

Skeletons you have now are Supposed to be kind of weak. If they were fast and godly then you wouldn't need to become a necromancer.
Once you are a Necromancer Promotion they will be faster, have more health, look like Skeleton Warriors, gain new abilities, and you will be able to summon 1 extra skeleton, and you can control them with a number of spells.

On r/l tibia you don't get 8 mana a second. If you could manage to easily survive with just Light Healing or Intense Healing then a mage could hunt almost for free. A health potion costs 40 gold and heals about 100-150 health. A mana potion costs 45 gold and gives you like 100-120 mana, with 100 mana you can use light healing 5 times, which is similar healing to the health potion. The only issue is monsters kill you FASTER than you can heal.
I guess we COULD increase how much mana light healing is and then make it heal more, because right now it IS almost useless DURING battle.

That's what I was thinking, give it an increase in mana, and than heal more. You're right, it is useless is battle lol. Outside of battle, I don't have a HUGE problem w/ it

The main goal is:

I say we could put a Spell Seller and put high-priced basic spells in. and Technically you could use mana shield since it is a Toggle on/off spell with your 1k mana.
What do you think? Put ultimate healing, wound cleansing, and some sort of paladin heal in the shop?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and to fix cleave, why don't I just make it so it doesn't turn off if you run low on mana?

- - - Updated - - -

08:15 Uptime: 18 hours and 19 minutes.

I don't want to bitch, but the xp rate to level 50 is very very low. It's extremely grindy and is going to cause people to bot. After 50 the map opens up a lot and there's more interesting areas to hunt, so the xp rate for 50+ should be what 20-50 is currently and 20-50 should be a bit higher.

- - - Updated - - -

Skeletons you have now are Supposed to be kind of weak. If they were fast and godly then you wouldn't need to become a necromancer.
Once you are a Necromancer Promotion they will be faster, have more health, look like Skeleton Warriors, gain new abilities, and you will be able to summon 1 extra skeleton, and you can control them with a number of spells.

I understand what you mean, but what about monsters that move away from you when hunting them? And they also can't walk over fields..

I don't want to bitch, but the xp rate to level 50 is very very low. It's extremely grindy and is going to cause people to bot. After 50 the map opens up a lot and there's more interesting areas to hunt, so the xp rate for 50+ should be what 20-50 is currently and 20-50 should be a bit higher.

Being level 30, I partially agree. Till level 30 the exp rate is fine, but when you have passed level 30 you come in a very low exp stage.

Last edited:
like that would stop botters in any way, people wana bot let them go waste thier stam in rots

you guys do realize that 1-30 is only so fast cuz they made it like x6, they want this to be a low rate, long lived server where lvs are earned (also with the boss system bots cant hunt things that a player could hunt at same lv, so bots shouldnt be super outlving people anyway.

Playing as a druid to lvl 28~, they really suck compared to warriors and archers, getting one shot by a 31 archer (280 hp = 1 combo) and warrior lv 40 1 shotting me when I got full t1 gear ^.^ seems abit crappy to me, test serv tho, fix this if u want druids on the release ^^, nobody wanna play a class where they will lose so much xp by random pks while its hard to get to 50 xD

Playing as a druid to lvl 28~, they really suck compared to warriors and archers, getting one shot by a 31 archer (280 hp = 1 combo) and warrior lv 40 1 shotting me when I got full t1 gear ^.^ seems abit crappy to me, test serv tho, fix this if u want druids on the release ^^, nobody wanna play a class where they will lose so much xp by random pks while its hard to get to 50 xD

Life of sorcerers/druids :p

- - - Updated - - -

Life of sorcerers/druids :p

Also it does seem mini bosses spawn less frequently? If this is true, why? Flat/Heart (forgot who said) Said that it was fine due to the fact how long it'll take to build up eq...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back