• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancient scarab boss doesn't have a body so it can't drop loot, lich boss is still a bonebeast, and bonebeast boss doesn't have a body so it can't drop loot. Also mummy's corpse disappears too fast, larva and scarab don't drop any creature products.

You should also consider lowering the exp at 41+ to 1.5x instead of 2x.

Everything fixed except the mummy corpse rotting too quickly. That will be fixed soon.

The experience right now was placed in as a test. This was the experience I was planning on using for the real release, but clearly it needs to change.

Everything fixed except the mummy corpse rotting too quickly. That will be fixed soon.

The experience right now was placed in as a test. This was the experience I was planning on using for the real release, but clearly it needs to change.

So the levels won't get reset, right?
Also it seems like druids heal on the low side, right now I got a druid, 52 ML and level 37 and she heals for like 100-130 max.

Nope, but when you guys get level 50, don't start crying because you can't exp or get your promotion. Log off if you have to.

There's a lot you guys will be able to test, such as the new bosses, the raid, and balancing of pvp.

Still a lot to be done and tested out. So I really hope I don't hear any complaints.

- HeartlessX

Maybe if you fix website, then i can test also.

Website offline due to some issues.

Use 1/1 to log in

Seems like it offline for "Issues" for 2 weeks now. I wont use 1/1, no website then i wont play. Sorry

Why? ^ You can get the recovery key right from the AAC right after u make your account.. so much easier to use aswell >_>

On top of that its just alpha test, so even if you did get "hacked" by some off chance.. accounts and everything will be reset soon enough >.>

Also it seems like druids heal on the low side, right now I got a druid, 52 ML and level 37 and she heals for like 100-130 max.

Nope, but when you guys get level 50, don't start crying because you can't exp or get your promotion. Log off if you have to.

There's a lot you guys will be able to test, such as the new bosses, the raid, and balancing of pvp.

Still a lot to be done and tested out. So I really hope I don't hear any complaints.

- HeartlessX

On top of that its just alpha test, so even if you did get "hacked" by some off chance.. accounts and everything will be reset soon enough >.>

It's not getting reset.

Seems like it offline for "Issues" for 2 weeks now. I wont use 1/1, no website then i wont play. Sorry

Why do you have "issues" in quotation marks as if its a lie and there are no actual problems. Why the fuck else would the website be offline lol.

- HeartlessX

You can get lvl 51 but that's highest you can go, after that you can train or hunt for loot.

how many more alpha beta omega/close alpha beta omega test/ close open alpha beta / beta alpha test will there be?

Early Alpha - Alpha - Early Beta - Beta - Release

Color code:
Red = Done
Green = In Progress
Yellow = TBA

I slept all yesterday and didn't do any scripting :D lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we will probably have to do something about stacking causing debugs on login.
Wonder how i'm going to script that xD

Maybe you should be able to spawn a training monk in your house, that would be cool.

Maybe you should be able to spawn a training monk in your house, that would be cool.

We will never add in "safe" training.

We believe that you should never be able to gain skills or levels in safety.

Fair enough. I still think that houses have always been under-used in OTS. For example house upgrades;

- Skill booster
Buy a altar where you can boost your skills for a certain amound of time.

- Defence radius
Buy a house upgrade that will boost your defence if you are within a certain radius of your house

- Safe zone

Let people buy an entrance for a certain price. For example; once entrance ticket cost 5000 GP (the house owner can set the price), and the tickets stack up to 5 tickets. When you enter the house, it will cost you one ticket. You may stay in the house for 5 minutes, so you have time to call your friends or try to think of a other strategy to escape your attackers.

- Stamina refill spot
When you are standing in your stamina refill spot, your stamina will replenish x2. You are also able to set it so somebody else can use it for a certain amound of time for a certain price.

- Lucky altar
If you try to upgrade your tier equipment on this alter, you have some more % that it will succeed.

I think these things will add so much more strategy to the game. The upgrades should be expensive though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back