• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just gonna try it n then go xd, i just like joining new servers.

23 lv ! ghostx give me name ingame we go hunt together

Heartless my friend comando have your ip and going to kill you if u dont open Roa in 10min

Heartless my friend comando have your ip and going to kill you if u dont open Roa in 10min

Maybe we all ddos'd him for pressing f5 on site 1000000000000 times a second.

What the actual fuck has caused the OT community to become what it is now.

Literally within the hour of posting server release, my connection has been abolished and internet is fucked.
I always hated when people would give a release date and people wouldn't release on the time said, but this is seriously out of my control.
I actually put up the server and allowed the characters to be created but it wouldn't process cause my internet was destroyed.

This can be fixed and solved though, couple of calls to make and adjustments to be made. Posting this from cellphone lol, I seriously feel bad cuz i know how it feels, I've been there. Waited for several OT's, but this is just fucked.

Server will be up when I post something on here.

My utmost sincere apologies,
HeartlessX

Literally within the hour of posting server release, my connection has been abolished and internet is fucked.
I always hated when people would give a release date and people wouldn't release on the time said, but this is seriously out of my control.
I actually put up the server and allowed the characters to be created but it wouldn't process cause my internet was destroyed.

This can be fixed and solved though, couple of calls to make and adjustments to be made. Posting this from cellphone lol, I seriously feel bad cuz i know how it feels, I've been there. Waited for several OT's, but this is just fucked.

HeartlessX

hmm

Server will be up when I post something on here.

HeartlessX

I believe its called no life syndrome

1087484.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back