• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
1087484.jpg

What u talking bout? it's online? i am level 36 now..

What the actual fuck has caused the OT community to become what it is now.

Literally within the hour of posting server release, my connection has been abolished and internet is fucked.
I always hated when people would give a release date and people wouldn't release on the time said, but this is seriously out of my control.
I actually put up the server and allowed the characters to be created but it wouldn't process cause my internet was destroyed.

This can be fixed and solved though, couple of calls to make and adjustments to be made. Posting this from cellphone lol, I seriously feel bad cuz i know how it feels, I've been there. Waited for several OT's, but this is just fucked.

Server will be up when I post something on here.

My utmost sincere apologies,
HeartlessX

Its like that for a long time now bro ;( assholes keep fucking up OTS'

everyone who is bitching about it not being online its not his fault that his internet has become shit and gone down or what ever happend.. noone could do anything about it hes apoligyzed for it so whats the point moaning about it as he cant do nothing its his internet provider so.

I'm sure Heartless is doing all he can to get his internet back and running, for the mean time bitching here isnt going to help.
Maybe wait patiently until its announced online? >.>

Remember its just a beta, we're only testing whats finished so far so don't be expecting a perfect gameplay either.

I'm just sad because if it would of been up at 5, I would of gotten to play a lot but with my luck it probably won't be up until I go to sleep or something and plus tomorrow is such a busy day I still won't get to play much

Maaaaaaaaaaan, wanted to come home and play this & it has to be offline .. .does anyone know if it's at least coming online today still?

Maaaaaaaaaaan, wanted to come home and play this & it has to be offline .. .does anyone know if it's at least coming online today still?

What the actual fuck has caused the OT community to become what it is now.

Literally within the hour of posting server release, my connection has been abolished and internet is fucked.
I always hated when people would give a release date and people wouldn't release on the time said, but this is seriously out of my control.
I actually put up the server and allowed the characters to be created but it wouldn't process cause my internet was destroyed.

This can be fixed and solved though, couple of calls to make and adjustments to be made. Posting this from cellphone lol, I seriously feel bad cuz i know how it feels, I've been there. Waited for several OT's, but this is just fucked.

Server will be up when I post something on here.

My utmost sincere apologies,
HeartlessX

read and be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back