• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't really a fair start for warriors since they cant gain skills past 45 sword and they cant do damage to creatures because swords are broken.

This shouldn't have came online right now. So many things are broken; Levitate, skeletons, swords, Druids get 130+ML when in cobra(from what I heard). slimes don't stop summoning. etc etc....nice work

Last edited:
I'm not being impatient, you'd think the basics would've been fixed before the server going online .. basics as in swords not working, skeletons.

This shouldn't have came online right now. So many things are broken; Levitate, skeletons, swords, Druids get 130+ML when in cobra(from what I heard). slimes don't stop summoning. etc etc....nice work

guess its time for another reset xD

The spell cleave keeps spamming the words cleave in default chat when you have the spell turned on, its somewhat annoying.

Man, I have the best starting luck, last reset the second item I tried to upgrade it worked, now the first item this time around I try to upgrade, it works :D.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, I have the best starting luck, last reset the second item I tried to upgrade it worked, now the first item this time around I try to upgrade, it works :D.

01:14 You have upgraded the 'tier 1 helmet' to 'tier 2 helmet'!

Thats my at most 10th try of trying to upgrade items. Luckkkk.

Ohh nice slime can dupe 100000x and each hit 200 pretty nice : O and walk witch 5x gazers each spamm 40 mana drain and 40 life drain nice! :D

All characters made this time won't be deleted until the very minute of the actual release, when the server is completely done.

SO yes, it will be wiped but not anytime soon.

so, biggest troll?
or is it actual release now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back