• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yo little... There is always a way to change samething. I just posted few bug - your bugs.
The defense should be splendid, botters, cheaters and other creatures should be checked constantly.
Test server should always attract people. For me is a "No f*ckin way, never ever go to that server again".

And do as you please.
I just said my opinion.

Test server has nothing to do with attracting people, we are glad people are already having fun (some aren't but plenty are) but the REASON it isn't an open server is because we KNOW there are issues and not enough content for most people to happily play the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I was so excited when i found this ot.. It had everything i was looking for... but its shit now.. its sad because i was really looking forward to the real release. The bounty hunter system is the dumbest thing i ever read lol.. seriously you want me to pk the random pkers so i can loose my eq after ? Anyway i know what you are going to say..quit if you are not happy blablabla.. but every single day a few more players quit.. I really hope for you guys that this server will work because you are working hard on it but i highly doubt it will work with those kind of updates..

Bounty Hunter system PROTECTS the normal player.
The ONLY reason your bounty would go up is if you kill players that have no shield. meaning, "Good" players will never have shields and "bad" players will have shields constantly.

nobody is forcing you to do anything, actually just asking to stop spending your time making quests that can be easily added later, rather than adding new area/vocation content which would keep people interested as the server develops. why don't you release sanctum with no vocations? atleast there would be more area to explore. its alpha, the updates don't have to be complete when you release them, because lets get real here, you're going to find bugs after the "final" release anyways.

All you do is bot on the server anyways! So I don't think you have any say in how things should be done including you don't even play the server.
Also a majority of you people are just crying and complaining about the systems the admins are working on. YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE SERVER BY CRYING! So how about you actually go find bugs and report em instead of wasteing your time crying about what they are adding to an alpha server.
Ps: Joshua you look like my left Ass Cheek.

All you do is bot on the server anyways! So I don't think you have any say in how things should be done including you don't even play the server.
Also a majority of you people are just crying and complaining about the systems the admins are working on. YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE SERVER BY CRYING! So how about you actually go find bugs and report em instead of wasteing your time crying about what they are adding to an alpha server.
Ps: Joshua you look like my left Ass Cheek.

Look at big boy Xevil trying to cuddle up to the admins assholes ;)

it just me.. or can we not login? character list loads nice and fast then just cant login after that :(

This thread has more hate than Dedka vs the World on Tibera, lol.

The ONLY reason your bounty would go up is if you kill players that have no shield. meaning, "Good" players

The issue with this is, I personally am not going to go around banning botters. I don't want 500 people spamming me with bot reports either.
I don't think Sportacus or Heartless like the idea of a Full-Time Anti-Botter Job either.
Plus making tutors or GMs always leads to abuse of power.

Personally I think it is up to you players to stop botters, power abusers, loot stealers, and other "criminals". We are giving you all the tools you need to battle these types of players.
We even made it so you can rope dragons to the training monks if you want to kill AFK people below level 20.

I do agree that the shielding system protects 'good' players in most cases, but we still have a problem with botting here.

As you have said, you dont think that the current team will spend any time to stop 'criminals' on the server, and I fully agree with you on that. You guys should be able to work on the server, instaid of spending time on botters and you said that a GM will always lead to power abuse. You said that it should be up to the players to kill botters, and that you will give the players all the tools needed.

The problem here, is that the shield system is protecting botters. If I got a chance to lose a piece of EQ when I kill a botter, why would I do that? He could come back with a team and loot my EQ, or somebody else that sees my shield can try to loot my EQ. No hate, just trying to help finding a solution.

09:16 You see a upgrade kit.
It weighs 2.00 oz.
Use this on tier equipment for a higher percentage chance to successfully upgrade.

how much more of a chance does it give?

09:16 You see a upgrade kit.
It weighs 2.00 oz.
Use this on tier equipment for a higher percentage chance to successfully upgrade.

how much more of a chance does it give?

Not alot, I used 50, managed to get 1 T2, but then again I'm the most unlucky player @ the server.

Yea im done with this shit now.
Someone pked my nub and I go to kill him back and get a unjust for finishing off my own killer?
And if you missclick one person you apparently can get griefed into death by every player who feels like attacking you since it still counts as an unjust for you even if it would have been a yellow skull in the normal system.
All someone has to do is walk into your cleave and you are absolutly helpless because if you kill them it turns into an unjust which means if you actually fight back when the person wants to attack you and you kill them someone else just has to rush you down and youll start losing your equipment.

Last edited:
Yea im done with this shit now.
Someone pked my nub and I go to kill him back and get a unjust for finishing off my own killer?
And if you missclick one person you apparently can get griefed into death by the every player who feels like attacking you since it still counts as an unjust for you even if it would have been a yellow skull in the normal system.

So don't have the hand clicked in, durr.

Anyone figured where to get Password 1 & 3 yet?

Heartless is a boss, leave this guy alone xD unless you have opinions and explain alot, like me, i am not trying to play until official release

I bought a bugged house, no PZ inside the house so I can train/be killed inside it. Fix it bl0x.

It just me or liches got alot rougher... make them summon like crypt shamblers or mummies or something already down in the tomb... or weaken or lower the number they summon :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back